17th February 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Is possible to join aeronautical engineering after diploma in computer engineering?

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) being a Computer Engineering Diploma student?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Eligibility of joining B.Tech in Aeronautical after studying diploma in Computer Science?
  8. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  9. Join to aeronautical engineering after diploma in ECE?
  10. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  12. Can I pursue BE Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Science? -- [New]
  13. Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  14. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  15. Which one is better after completing diploma in engineering, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Can I join Aeronautical or Aerospace engineering through lateral entry after completing diploma in Computer Engineering?
  17. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  18. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
21st February 2011, 11:23 PM
mayank shekhar singh

Default Re: Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is possible to join aeronautical engineering after diploma in computer engineering?

Please reply

thanks
no you cant join aeronautical engineering in cs.
than's
6th March 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?

Is possible to join aeronautical engineering after diploma in electronics and communications?
30th May 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I did diploma course in computer engineering.but nw i m working as a sales executive, furtherly wt course can i do?? wh vl be useful to me??
27th June 2011, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

am i get add. after complition of diploma course in computer engineering?
2nd July 2011, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

is possible to join aeronautical engineering after diploma in computer engineering?
2nd July 2011, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

is possible to join aeronautical engineering after diploma in computer engineering?
4th July 2011, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

how to go aronatical engg. after computer enginerring
5th July 2011, 12:39 AM
namit_sahu21
Member+

Yes it is possible to get admission in B.E aeronautical. you may appear in the AIEEE exams and through is counseling you can get the branch. But be sure that your All India Rank musk be very good.. It must be under 20000.
for the details of AIEEE you can check the site of CBSE i;e www.cbse.nic.in.
Best of luck.....
5th July 2011, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

WHAT CAN I DO NOW I HAVING COMPLTING AERONATICAL ENGG. WITH DISTANCE EDUCATION
17th September 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to join in aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in automobile engineering
26th September 2011, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

Hiiiii

I have just complete my diploma in computer engineering .Can i take admisstion in aronotical nginering ?

My gmail id:[email protected]
your rspctd
hsp
30th September 2011, 07:14 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Yes it is possible to get admission in B.E aeronautical. you may appear in the AIEEE exams and through is counseling you can get the branch. But be sure that your All India Rank musk be very good.. It must be under 20000.
for the details of AIEEE you can check the site of CBSE i;e www.cbse.nic.in.
Best of luck.....
25th March 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to aeronautical egineering after doing computer science, where and in which university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?