19th June 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

What are the options available for me after 12th science?

since i took up science stream nd now i really dont know wht are the options availabe for me after 12?

11th October 2011, 05:22 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the options available for me after 12th science?

Different career option available after 12th...

1) ENGINEERING
2) MEDICAL
3)COMMERCE
4) BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION...
5)LAW

Simple Graduation with science( physics, chemistry, math)...

etc....
31st October 2011, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I like to study physics. give me advice in higher studies
31st October 2011, 11:12 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
since i took up science stream nd now i really dont know wht are the options availabe for me after 12?
Dear Friend,

You have a lot of options are available.After class 12th you can go in many fields.
You can opt for Engineering in the stream you want.You can opt for B.Sc course and can take a subject of your interest as honors subject.Not only this you can also go for BCA or BBA.

After class 12th you are also eligible to apply for NDA examination.

Best Wishes....
1st November 2011, 09:07 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Science opens all gates for a student. You can now go in any field you wish.

I guess you have studied, physics, chemistry maths. So you can take you B.Sc in any one subject from a recognized University. It would be a 3 year program.

You can also go for Engineering in any field such as:
Mechanical
Electrical
Electronics and Communication
Civil
IT
Computer Science
etc

You can also take up Biotechnology if you had Biology in your 12th. Or even go for the medical field.

Next, you can opt to go for NDA. Railways etc directly after your 12th and clearing a respective exam.

Hotel management, Retail management, Economics Honours, BA programs, animation, etc are also some of the versatile fields you can look for.

Regards.
3rd January 2012, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

I AM IN 12th CLASS. I AM AN AVERAGE STUDENT AND I HAVE PCM .I AM TOTALY CONFUSED THAT WHAT SHOULD I CHOOSE FOR MY CAREAR.MY INTEREST IS IN DANCING AND IN GAMES BUT I WANT TO DO A COURSE WHICH IS BASED ON PRATICAL STUDIES LIKE NIFT OR HOTEL MANEGEMENT.SO PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE THAT WHAT SHOULD I CHOOSE.
9th March 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

I passed 12th class with medical subject plz advise me what i am do
12th March 2012, 07:13 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

You can also go for Engineering in any field such as:
Mechanical
Electrical
Electronics and Communication
Civil
IT
Computer Science
etc

best of luck...............
13th March 2012, 11:46 PM
masuka123

Hi Friend ,

There are so many opportunity for students in India.There are many good courses
which will help you to do earn good in future and will take you to top of the world.

Courses you can do after 12th class are ::

Engineering ::

You can take AIEEE or IIT JEE exam to get admission to NIT's and IIT's respectively and other good colleges .It is one of the best course in India which a lot of students do .It can help you a lot if you opt a good branch and pursue your engineering.
Best branches ::
Computer engineering and Information technology
Electrical engineering
Electronics engineering
Civil engineering .

MBA ::

If you have interest in management and business then MBA is best option for you .You can pursue this course only after getting degree. To get into good colleges you have to take exam like CAT,XAT,MAT .

BCA + MCA
This course is for those students who have interest in the programming you can do this course which will help you to become software developer in MNC.

ARMY and NAVY THROUGH TES::
You can also join technical branch in army or navy .For this you must have got 70% marks in physics ,chemistry and mathematics in class 12th .

Animation::

If you are interested in this course then you can join do it from any institute there is huge scope in this are as you have seen that now 3D movies are coming every day

IPS,IAS

You can join civil services .For this you have to take civil service exam which is conducted by UPSC every year .For this you must have degree.

Hotel management ::

You can join it after class 12th.There are many entrance exam for it .PUSA colleges are the best colleges.

Good Luck!!
16th March 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a student of 12th of bi.p.c. i completed my ipe exams n confused about further courses.i may get 80% and above in ipe and not sure to get mbbs seat.please suggest me some courses for a good earning future
27th March 2012, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

Hi! I am a science student of class 12th. I've taken economics. Kindly ! Suggest the career option I can opt for after 12th
27th March 2012, 10:23 PM
Dilbag86

Most of the Science Stream Students thinking what they will do after 12th. Some students think continue with the medical field and some science students want Professional courses which is best suits for science students.
There are actually hundreds of career options. You can do engineering in any streams such as mechanical, civil, metallurgy, computers, electronics, aeronautics, maritime and others. These are the options that require a combination of physics, chemistry and mathematics in class XII. For students aspiring to take up biochemistry, biotechnology, microbiology, agricultural or dairy science, medicine or dental studies, subjects such as biology, chemistry and physics are required in Class 12. One of the major advantages as to why students take up science is that they can switch to humanities or even commerce later on.....
28th March 2012, 08:35 PM
Denny_Crane

You can do actuarial sciences course if you have interest in mathematics.It is related basically to finances and insurance sector and will be very fruitful for you if you like maths.Maths Hons. from DU is another option.For that you will need to clear individual colleges' cutoff to get admission there.Also arts,BBA,BCA,Hotel management are other options for you if you want to do something different.Engineering and medical are always the known options to everyone.
27th April 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a 12th std student I need to know about my career opportunities in my future. suggestions in medical field is preferred
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?