3rd October 2011, 03:16 PM
stezzzz

How may I get details about B.Sc(biotechnology)? What's the duration and course content for the same?

i am from kerala and i want to know about bsc biotechnology and what are the subjects include for this course and duration for this course and what all jobs can do by this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get details about B.Sc(biotechnology)? What's the duration and course content for the same?
  2. How to do M.Sc in Nutrition after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering this course in Correspondence?
  3. What is the duration for CS course? When can I write the exam
  4. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration? -- [New]
  5. Information about the Biotechnology course without Maths after passing 12th with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, English and Informatics Practices? List of the institutes?
  6. Types of jobs available after MSc Biotechnology? Could I get industrial jobs?
  7. How to do actuarial science after completing 12th with 94% in Maths? Will it be better to take B.E or BSc Maths? What is the scope of Actuaries in India
  8. Scope of Biotechnology in India? What are the job opportunities on the basis of simple graduation? Should I go for masters degree in Biotech or MBA?
  9. MSc Nursing Previous entrance question papers?
  10. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  11. Details about CS? What is the duration for it?
  12. PG course for good salary after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  13. Courses in the field of Medical Science other than MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Date of Entrance Exam for the recruitment of RTO Officers in Maharashtra?
  15. How can I prepare for interior designing and decoration? Courses related to it and the duration of the courses?
  16. Best colleges for Interior Designing Course? How much is the package offered after the course?
  17. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  18. List of colleges along with their fee structure and course duration offering painting course in Bikaner?
19th December 2012, 05:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get details about B.Sc(biotechnology)? What's the duration and course content for the same?

Cell Biology, Genetics, plant physiology, molecular biology, etc are some of the topics covered under B.Sc Biotechnology. The course also will expose you in areas like Industrial and environmental biotechnology, bioenergetics and biophysical chemistry. You can apply for the program, if you have completed HSC with science as the main subject. Duration of the course is three years. After completion of the course, you can find matching job positions in companies like Chhattisgarh Infotech and Biotech Promotion Society, National Centre for Cell Science and National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology.
27th April 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about B.Sc(biotechnology)? What's the duration and course content for the same?

HOW IS THE FEES DETAILS ABOUT BSC BIOTECHNOLOGY IN KERALA AND UNDER KERALA UNIVERCITY?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?