15th July 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

How to join Paramedical course of NIOS?

tell me about paramedical cources of nios....please to join the course

24th September 2013, 01:01 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: How to join Paramedical course of NIOS?

Admission are open in major areas of Home Science, Engineering and Technology, Agriculture, Computer and IT, Teacher Training, Health and Paramedical, Business and Commerce
NIOS has also launched new courses in Construction Supervision (Civil), Insurance Service, Hospitality Courses with ITDC, Health and Paramedical Courses with IMA, Retail courses with McGraw Hill
The entry qualifications vary from literate to 12th pass
There is no upper age limit for admission
Lower age limit is 14 years and 18 years for some courses
Duration: 6 month to 2 years
Choice of Study Centres: Freedom to choose study centre (AVI) nearest to your residence or work place, in which the course you want to study is offered
Admission valid for 5 years
Examination every six months
Credit accumulation
Application Form: Prospectus along with the application form at a cost of Rs 50/- (Rs fifty only) can be obtained from the Regional Centres of NIOS and any of the AVIs/SAIED
Other details like course fee, eligibility, address of regional centre and state wise list of AVIs/SAIED along with full details of courses offered by them can be seen in the Vocational prospectus available on the NIOS website www.nios.ac.in
11th June 2015, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Paramedical course of NIOS?

I want to join but my age is 37 can its possible to the course of para medical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?