12th April 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend interview in MNC by any year gap after any course?

I have scored above 70 % marks in 10th, 12th and Degree level. After 3 years gap I did my MCA and just now completed wiht 80%.Can I attend the interviews in MNC .

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Campus interview for MNC and Non-MNC?
  2. Can I attend MNC interviews having 59% in B.Tech but 2.5 years experience? -- [New]
  3. List of MNC's accepting academic gap of more than 2 years?
  4. Curriculum of TCS placement paper? What is the pattern of selection?
  5. Will I be eligible to attend the MNC written test if I have 1 standing arrear in project in 8th sem?
  6. How can I get a job in top MNC? Any companies that will take students with backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will i be eligible for MNC companies with 59.83% in 12th?
  8. Can I apply for jobs in IT MNC's even after having academic gaps? I am doing B.Tech and having less than 60% marks till 5th sem
  9. How can I attend the interview of ICICI Bank exam?
  10. Am I eligible for MNC after scoring 59% in 10th, 63% in 12th, 71% in BCA?
  11. Am I eligible for placements in MNC's such as TCS,CTS,INFY,WIPRO having two year gap between M.Tech and B.Tech?
  12. Am I eligible for MNC companies like TCS, Infosys and TechMahindra if I have 1 year gap between 11th and 12th?
  13. Past years question papers and the interview process for MNC company recruitment?
  14. Am I eligible to attend for the Interview of Infosys being a candidate having a backlog in the 1st year of B.Tech course?
  15. Can I attend any recruitment in any leading MNC's if I have an overall percentage of 72% in graduation, 75% in 10th and 68% in 12th? What should I do to get a job after finishing the degree?
  16. If I have 1 year gap between 12th and B.Tech will I be eligible for campus placements?
  17. Am I eligible for MNC companies after scoring 60% in B.E?
  18. Can i get admission in BBA after completing 12th grade
11th May 2014, 01:08 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I attend interview in MNC by any year gap after any course?

Yes, you can attend the interview for various MNC companies usually the common eligibility for the freshers in these companies are as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good communication and technical skills.

You should have already got into various campus placements while completing your MCA degree, am not sure why you were not able to but do not wait anymore just start applying for all the service companies like TCS, Wipro, Mahindra Satyam, Accenture etc. and also look for off-campus placements around your place and attend them without fail.

It's sure that you will be asked with the question like "Why there is a gap between your UG and PG?" and make sure you give the right answer for it explaining the reason in a proper way which will make them believe that you are a valuable candidate for them.

I have attached some of the aptitude and interview preparation materials in this post for your reference. Just go through it once and start your preparation accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?