16th July 2012, 06:21 PM
jay_22286

How to do B.E after completing diploma mechanical engineering?

i'm going to complete my diploma mechanical engineering and after that i want to do B.E so is there any entrance exam for that...b'coz my many friends told me that there isn't any entrance exam for diplomatic student....is it wright or wrong...i'm waiting for your answer...

Related Questions:
  1. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  2. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  3. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  4. How can I get admission to study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 12th basis?
  5. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I study B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Abroad after completing Diploma course?
  7. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  8. How can I study Aeronautical after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  13. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  14. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  16. Can we do something for career after 10th? -- [New]
  17. What can I do after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Which field should I choose after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 81% marks? Colleges for direct 2nd year admission to diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
30th July 2012, 03:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.E after completing diploma mechanical engineering?

It is possible for a diploma candidate to apply for B.E course. You need to complete diploma with 60% marks. By this you can opt for the lateral entry scheme. As part of this scheme, you will have to attend entry examination. You need to qualify this exam with a good score which will help you to apply for B.E courses in reputed engineering colleges. As per this scheme, on qualifying lateral entry exam you can directly join for second year B.E/B.Tech courses.
20th May 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.E after completing diploma mechanical engineering?

how much percentage is required for a Dme student to join top10 engg colleges in chennai please tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?