22nd July 2012, 09:40 PM
vani kanojia

What is CA course duration after B.Com?

i want to knw ca course duration after b.c0m(h) and also any other career option better for in wich can be completed within 2-3 years........

15th August 2012, 03:58 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is CA course duration after B.Com?

hi friend,

CA stands for Chartered Accountant

[B]Following Qualification Require for applying CA:[/B

=> A candidate must have completed their 12th in any Decipline from recognise Board.
=> For taking admission in Good Universities A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with universities to universities.
=> A candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance exami and also have to crack it with Good score.

Duration of Course:

Duration of Course is 4 years.

Yes, There are Better option After Completing your B.com that you should have to go for MBA (Master of business Administrative).
Now a Day The Demand of MBA is quite increasing so it is better to choose MBA instead of CA.

Good Luck
15th August 2012, 10:24 PM
vishwasourabh

Thumbs up Re: What is CA course duration after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vani kanojia View Post
i want to knw ca course duration after b.c0m(h) and also any other career option better for in wich can be completed within 2-3 years........

HI,

Chartered Accountancy course is offered by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India through correspondence mode and it also offers regular classes at its accredited study centers. In order to pursue the course, you will need to first of all qualify Higher Secondary level of examination from a recognized board and once you qualify the examination, you will have to enroll for the Common Proficiency Test which is conducted twice a year.

Course Structure:

Common Proficiency Test
Integrated Professional Competence Course
Computer Training
Final Course
Articleship Training
General Management and Communication Skill Course

Duration of each stages of Chartered Accountancy course:

Common proficiency Test : Register for the test two months prior to the first day of the month in which the test will be conducted.

Integrated Professional Competence Course: 9 months

Information Technology Training: 100Hrs.

Articleship Training: 3 years and Six months

Final Exam: The Final Examination can be written after completion of a minimum of three years of Articleship Training.

General Management & Communication Skill Course: 15 days

Fee Structure of Chartered Accountancy course

Common Proficiency Course (CPC) Registration Fee: Rs.6000
Integrated Professional Competence Course (IPCC) (Both Group) Registration Fee: Rs.9000
Articled Training Fee: Rs.2000
Final Course Registration Fee: Rs.10000
Information Technology Training: Rs.4000
General Management & Communication Skill Course: Rs.3000

For more information, refer to the official website of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.

ALL THE BEST
15th August 2012, 10:38 PM
rch91

Quote:
After graduation you can directly register yourself for the seceond stage of CA i.e. IPCC. Minimum duration of whole CA course after Bcom is 2.5 years.Rest whole duration of this course depends upon you and your capability it can take 4,5, nd so on years to become CA.
Other courses which you can pursue are MBA,MCom which is related to your field only, also their are many more courses like icwa, cfa, cs etc.
16th August 2012, 12:07 AM
yogesh8955347778

Thumbs up Re: What is CA course duration after B.Com?

After graduation you can directly register yourself for the seceond stage of CA i.e. IPCC. Minimum duration of whole CA course after Bcom is 2.5 years.Rest whole duration of this course depends upon you and your capability it can take 4,5, nd so on years to become CA.
Other courses which you can pursue are MBA,MCom which is related to your field only, also their are many more courses like icwa, cfa, cs etc.
27th August 2012, 01:27 AM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Quote:
Hello,

::: CA is the Chartered Accountant (CA) :::

For CA ,you have to qualify CPT (Common Proficiency Test).

>> You have to apply for CPT after 10th.

>> A student is eligible to register for the CPT (Common Proficiency Test) after 10th Standard, but can appear at the examination only after appearing in the 10 + 2 examinations.

>> Graduate student is not valid for reg. of CPT.

>> Eligibility Criteria: There is no mention about minimum % in 10th class .

::::: Step to become CA :::::

Register for CPT after 10th CPT (Common Proficiency Test)

Appear for CPT after writing 12th Exams

Register for PCC after passing both CPT & 10 + 2 PCC (Professional Competency Course)

Practical Training
[for 3 ½ Years
or
As an Audit Clerk for 56 months]
ITT (Information Technology Training)
now (Appear for the PCE)

Appear for PCE after completing 15 months of Training and ITT PCE (Professional Competency Examination)

After Passing PCE and
Completing Practical Training
Appear for Final

>> GMC
(General Management
& Communciation Skills)

Pass Final

And now Become an Associate Member

It,s your final Goal:
CA (Chartered Accountant)

:::: All the best ::::
3rd November 2012, 06:10 AM
Unregistered

I was doing b.com finaly year..now I want 2 .do c.a...but it dnd knw hw 2 apply. .nd what we ddo...pls.,., gve me fl informtn.,.,.,.i. Grace u .,.,thank u much.
3rd November 2012, 05:14 PM
safiajen0055

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was doing b.com finaly year..now I want 2 .do c.a...but it dnd knw hw 2 apply. .nd what we ddo...pls.,., gve me fl informtn.,.,.,.i. Grace u .,.,thank u much.
From which university are you doing b.com?
If you are from India ,then here is many options for you to read futther on ca.
14th November 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of c.a and which best university of c.a in lhr?
28th November 2012, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello respected, I'm Nirmal Jb. doing B.Com under Gauhati University. I wanna be a Chartered Accountant. So, what is the good option to enter this prticular degree? Please help me!
28th November 2012, 02:49 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is CA course duration after B.Com?

Quote:

hi friend,

CA stands foe Charter Accountant

[B]Following Qualification Require for applying CA:[/B
  • A candidate must have completed their 12th in any Decipline from recognise Board.
  • For taking admission in Good Universities A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with universities to universities.
  • A candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance exami and also have to crack it with Good score.
28th November 2012, 05:17 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

CA stands Charted Accountant it is one of the best course.To become Chartered accountant you have to appear in below given exam.

Step by step you have to pass all the exams.

***CPT
***PCC
***Final Exam

***Candidate who has passed 10+2 from a recognized institute can register for the course.

all the best.........
28th November 2012, 09:24 PM
BITTU 00

HELLO SIR......

Chartered Accountant

Qualification: -candidate must have completed their 12th in any Decipline from recognise Board.For taking admission in Good Universities A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with universities to universities.candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance exami and also have to crack it with Good score.

you can directly register yourself for the seceond stage of CA i.e. IPCC.

Minimum duration of whole CA course after Bcom is 2.5 years.Rest whole duration of this course depends upon you and your capability

it can take 4,5, nd so on years to become CA.

BEST OF LUCK !!!!!!!!!!
28th November 2012, 09:54 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear...............
CA course stands for Chattered Accountant, there are three stages which are as follows:
CPT
Inter
Final
As you have completed your b.com then you can skip the foundation course i.e CPT exam & can direct enter in to Inter Level The details subjects of CA course according to There levels are as follows:

After CPT the Course duration is 3 - 4 yrs.

Good luck..........
29th November 2012, 10:43 AM
exams1
Senior Member+

CA is the abbreviation for Chartered Accountancy. As to join the CA course You need to have successfully passed their +2.

The CA course will take up to 5 years for its completion. The CA courses is controlled by the ICAI and they are the concerning authority which held exams for CA.
There are mainly 3 steps involved in the CA.
they are CPT, PCC and the final exam.

The CPT is the initial stage and the fee structure for this include a registration fee of Rs. 1500 and a tuition fee of Rs. 7500/-. For the PCC exam which is the second stage will charge the students with a fee of Rs.4000.

You will also have to pay Rs. 2000 for the registration for 100 hours of IT training. The CA course also has a final exam which the students need to pass in order to become a registered CA and the fee includes Rs.8500. The overall fee for the CA course is about Rs.17500.

There are some qualifications required for the CA course. You nee to full fill the Qualifications and also Eligibility Criteria then only you are eligible.

CA is Related With Three Courses:
[COLOR="Green"]
CPT
PCC
CA FINAL.

Eligibility criteria For CPT :

A student who has passed the Class 10 examination conducted by an examining body constitutedby law in India .

You Can also apply if you have completed 10+2 from any board.

Eligibility Criteria For Professional Competancy Course (PCC):

You can Apply for PCC course directly after completing graduation.But you have write entrance test conducted by the particular institute or university.

If you finished your graduation you'll be exempted from giving first stage exam that is CPT, and can directly write for IPCC exam.

CA Final:

This is the final exam after which you can get a certificate of practice from the institute.

The exam consists of two groups both groups are required to be cleared in order to
qualify the exam.

29th November 2012, 10:48 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend........

CA - Chartered Accountant

In this course there are 3 stages

i.e.

1. CA-CPT

2. IPCC

3. CA-Final

if you are completed you graduation then you are eligible for directly register into IPCC course without CA-CPT course

CA-CPT course exempted for graduation students from this year

IPCC course have 2 groups

Group I - 4 subjects

Group II - 3 subjects

after successfully completion your IPCC then register for CA-Final

before CA-Final Examination you must do 2 years article ship at CA

may be it is taken maximum 3 - 4 years after graduation

all the best.......
29th November 2012, 11:25 AM
eduforall
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Yes, you can opt for CA course after Graduation.

After graduation, you can give CPT exam for intermediate level.

Duration of the course is 4 years.

ICAI conducts CPT for CA entrance.

CPT – Common Proficiency Test.

Eligibility for CPT -

1. Candidate should have completed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) from a recognised board. Students waiting for (10+2) results can also apply.

2. Candidate can join CA after (10+2) or graduation.

3. There is no restriction in terms of age or percentage secured in (10+2).

Common proficiency test is conducted 2 times in a year in the months of June and December.

Other courses for 2 -3 years duration are -

MBA

M.Com
29th November 2012, 12:48 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Three levels are involved in CA course. You can do CA either after B.Com or else after 12th class. If you are doing CA after 12th class, you can start your studies from foundation level itself – CPT. This is a foundation exam which needs to be qualified to go to the next levels. If you choose to do CA after B.Com, you can directly study IPCC and hence get exempted from CPT. In this case, 55% marks in B.Com is compulsory. IPCC qualified candidates need to pass article ship training as well as IT training so as to become eligible for final level of CA. So, you can take a final decision on this according to your interest level.
29th November 2012, 02:23 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Normally CA course is divided into two parts. Each part is of around a year duration including the examinations. But to get into this entire curriculum you must be minimum of 12th standard qualification(in your case you are B.Com). Also you have to pass the entrance examination for CA or chartered accountancy which is called CPT and is held by ICAI organization. If you are able to secure just 50% or more in the examination, then you can straightway go for the CA course. But the CA course is very tough and many cannot clear it in one go. Also there is age and time limitation to complete CA. Within 5 years you must become CA.
If you do not want to go for CA, then you can go for MBA. MBA is a business oriented genre and is best complemented with B.Com. So think what you are going to do.
29th November 2012, 03:00 PM
pasamswapna

Hello Sir,

Chartered Accountant

Qualification: -candidate must have completed their 12th in any Decipline from recognise Board.For taking admission in Good Universities A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with universities to universities.candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance exami and also have to crack it with Good score.

Minimum duration of whole CA course after Bcom is 2.5 years.Rest whole duration of this course depends upon you and your capability

30th November 2012, 10:21 PM
BITTU 00

HELLO SIR........

candidate must have completed their 12th in any Decipline from recognise Board.
For taking admission in Good Universities

A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with universities to universities.

A candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance exami and also have to crack it with Good score.

BEST OF LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!
30th November 2012, 10:23 PM
BITTU 00

HELLO SIR........

A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with universities to universities.

A candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance exami and also have to crack it with Good score.

BEST OF LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!
30th November 2012, 10:51 PM
sirimulla srikanth
Senior Member++

CA stands for CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT.This course have three stages those are

1.CPT

2.IPCC

3.CA-Final

If the candidate is 12th standard the candidate first should crack the CPT exam after this exam go to the further step.

IF the candidate is graduate he directly goes to that second stage that means eligle for IPCC this is two years course this course contains two groups

1.GROUP-I this group consists 4 subjects

2.GROUP-II this group consists 3 subjects

after this course completion candidate eligible for further step CA-Final before this the candidate should do the article ship at any CA since 2 to 3 years

GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR FUTURE....
30th November 2012, 11:24 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend........

CA means Charted Accountant.

Course Duration:

4 years

CA course three types:

CA-CPT

IPCC

CA-final

Eligibility:

All the best.........
1st December 2012, 11:29 AM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Exclamation Re: What is CA course duration after B.Com?

Quote:

++++++++++++++
details of c.a
++++++++++++++

a candidate have finished 12 any recognise board.but you taken better universities admission,

you get it the 60% minimum in 12th examination for any stream.for the get admission in c.a the given first c.p.t exam means comman pratices test.

But now the m.b.a is very better then the c.a. After finished b.com the candidate duration of time is 4 years.

With regard arpit_30.

5th December 2012, 06:20 PM
ZP KD

Minimum duration of whole CA course after Bcom is 2.5 years.Rest whole duration of this course depends upon you and your capability it can take 4,5, nd so on years to become CA.
Other courses which you can pursue are MBA,MCom which is related to your field only,
6th December 2012, 12:05 AM
LUCKY 4

HELLO FRIEND.........

candidate must have completed their 12th in any Decipline from recognise Board.For taking admission in Good Universities

A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with universities to universities.candidate must have

to apply for CPT entrance exami and also have to crack it with Good score.

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!()()()
18th December 2012, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepsaini.saini522 View Post
Three levels are involved in CA course. You can do CA either after B.Com or else after 12th class. If you are doing CA after 12th class, you can start your studies from foundation level itself – CPT. This is a foundation exam which needs to be qualified to go to the next levels. If you choose to do CA after B.Com, you can directly study IPCC and hence get exempted from CPT. In this case, 55% marks in B.Com is compulsory. IPCC qualified candidates need to pass article ship training as well as IT training so as to become eligible for final level of CA. So, you can take a final decision on this according to your interest level.
after finishing 12th i joined for b.com so i dont need to apply for CPT i can straightly aplly for IPCE right??
21st December 2012, 08:11 PM
JYOTI PAA

HELLO SIR.......

Chartered Accountant

Yes, There are Better option After Completing your B.com that you should have to go for MBA (Master of business Administrative).
Now a Day The Demand of MBA is quite increasing so it is better to choose MBA instead of CA.

Duration of Courseuration of Course is 4 years.

Qualification Require for applying CA:Candidate must have completed their 12th in any Decipline from recognise Board.For taking admission in Good Universities A candidate must have score at least 60% in their 12th examination, marks may be varey with universities to universities.

Candidate must have to apply for CPT entrance exami and also have to crack it with Good score.

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!
9th January 2013, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

i would like know the actual course duration of CA after completing plus two..........
14th January 2013, 07:26 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends..........

CA course consists of 3 courses which are:

1.CA-CPT

2.IPCC

3.CA Final

It takes 4 years to complete all these courses under CA......

ALL THE BEST..........
19th January 2013, 08:40 AM
nikhinaya

CA - Chartered Accountant

In this course there are 3 stages
1. CA-CPT
2. IPCC
3. CA-Final
if you are completed you graduation then you are eligible for directly register into IPCC course without CA-CPT course
CA-CPT course exempted for graduation students from this year
12th February 2013, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

sir i doing b.com.how can apply for c.a after graduation
17th June 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I AM A FINAL YEAR GRADUATE STUDENT.HOW CAN I APPLY FOR CA AND WHEN I CAN APPLY?
5th May 2014, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

I m 10 2 passed.which will be better if i directly go fo CA or b.com after CA..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?