24th July 2012, 01:20 PM
yashaswini karuna

How to apply for SET exam of Kerala? I have completed B.E from Jammu University

sir I want apply set exam of kerala i completed my bed from jammu university is there any set exam center in jammu?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date to apply fro SET exam under Kerala Government? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?
  2. Last date to apply for SET Exam under Kerala Government? Procedure to apply for this Exam?
  3. How to apply for SET exam? Complete details regarding that exam?
  4. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  5. Can I apply for Lecturer Post in Aided Colleges in Kerala after qualifying the SET exam?
  6. Should I register for PhD under Kerala University? Difference between SLET and SET? -- [New]
  7. UNIVERSITY OF JAMMU - BEd OLD SOLVED QUESTION PAPERS
  8. Completed M.Com and want to apply for NET/SET exam : Eligibility Criteria for NET/SET exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in PhD or M.Phil in any university in India after completing PG in English from Jammu university?
  10. Can I apply for KAS exam? I have done BSc IT from Karnataka Distance University
  11. Is B.Ed. degree course offered by Jammu University governed under NCTE act?
  12. Can I apply for government job in Kerala?
  13. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University after scoring 49.5%? Fee structure of it?
  14. Is it possible to get transfer from Kerala University to a good college after doing MBA under Kerala University?
  15. How may I join B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university after completing MA with 62% marks?
  16. Can I get admission in J&K for higher studies after distance mode PG from Pondicherry University ?
  17. How to apply for B.Ed in Jammu University? What is the fee structure of B.Ed?
  18. How may i get Kerala SET English papers?
1st November 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for SET exam of Kerala? I have completed B.E from Jammu University

I have completed Msc maths in pondicherry university.Am i elegible for kerala set exam?
2nd November 2012, 09:34 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for SET exam of Kerala? I have completed B.E from Jammu University

You can not apply for the State Eligibility Test (SET) with B.E. degree. To appear for SET/NET entrance exam you need minimum qualification of post graduation. B.E. is considered as graduation course.

You will first require to complete post graduation to apply for SET Exam. There are various options for you. First would be M.Tech. To pursue M.Tech you will need to appear for GATE entrance exam.

After completing M.Tech with 55 percent marks you can apply for State Eligibility Test. Alternatively you can also apply for job in private Engineering colleges as well. The salary in private colleges is also excellent.

Other option would be MBA for which you will have to appear for CAT,MAT or XAT etc entrance exam.

SET/NET Eligibility

1. You should be Indian citizen.

2. Post graduation degree in any stream from UGC recognized university.

3. Must secure minimum of 55 percent marks.

4. SC/ST need 50 percent marks.

5. Final year students can also apply.

6. But should submit PG degree within 2 years of clearing NET/SET, else they will be disqualified.

7. Age limit for JRF is 28 years.

8. There is no age limit for Lectureship.

9. No restriction on number of attempts.
6th November 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

when is the set exam in 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?