4th December 2011, 01:45 PM
dhanila.am

Last date to apply fro SET exam under Kerala Government? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

sir ,
may i know last date for applying set exam under kerala gov in2012?what are the procedures to apply the above mentioned exam.provide me a reply.

7th December 2011, 08:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Last date to apply fro SET exam under Kerala Government? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhanila.am View Post
sir ,
may i know last date for applying set exam under kerala gov in2012?what are the procedures to apply the above mentioned exam.provide me a reply.
Hello friend,
The dates for the State Eligibility Test 2012 has not been yet announced.
The application form along with the brochure will be available on www.lbskerala.com, as soon as the notification is published by the examining body.

To be eligible for the exam, you must hold a masters degree with a minimum of 50% marks along with B.Ed. degree from a recognized university.
20th December 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last date to apply fro SET exam under Kerala Government? What is the procedure to apply for the exam?

Sir, pls send last date of kerala teachers (mathematics) SET EXAM 2012
22nd December 2011, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir, for applying for social work set exam 2012, B.ed is necessary?
18th March 2012, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
does set and M.Ed have same value?which is better?to do M.Ed or write Set exam?may i know which is benefitable to me? M
29th April 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

when is the last date for SET exam for 2012?
24th May 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir;last date for SET exam 2012?Procedures for applying SET exam?eligibility for applying SET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?