25th July 2012, 10:36 PM
Shaikh Nooh

How to pursue Robotics engineering or IIT(degree) after completing diploma?

Sir I have got Admission in Diploma in Engineering and i wish to pursue Robotics Engineering or IIT(Degree) after completing my Diploma. Can I take up Robotics Engineering or IIT

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  2. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  5. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  6. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  7. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  8. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  9. How should I become a robotics engineer after diploma?
  10. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Can I get into the field of Robotics after completing MSc in IT?
  12. How can I go for robotics engineering? I've completed my diploma in Mechanical
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Robotics Engineering) being a student of Diploma in E&TC? List of colleges in U.P.?
  14. Eligibility for post graduate Diploma in Automobile engineering or Robotics and Automation System?
  15. Institutes for mtech/me (mechanical) in distance learning mode -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to pursue diploma in mechanical engineering after completing graduation from IGNOU
  17. Can I do M.Tech in Robotics engineering after completing B.Tech in Manufacturing engineering?
  18. List of PG courses related to Robotics offered by IITs or IISc?
3rd May 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue Robotics engineering or IIT(degree) after completing diploma?

i completed btech in ipe branch can i take addmission in robotics engineering in iit
3rd May 2014, 04:27 PM
vikassonkar

Default Re: How to pursue Robotics engineering or IIT(degree) after completing diploma?

i completed btech in industrial and production can i take addmission in automation robotics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?