17th June 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Robotics engineering after completing biomedical engineering?

Can i do robotic engineering after comleting biomedical engineering as bachelor degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  3. Can I do Biomedical engineering after completing B.Pharm course
  4. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  5. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  6. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses?
  7. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  8. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  9. Which are the best colleges for me to do B.Tech or B.E in Robotics Engineering?
  10. B.Sc Nursing course after 12th standard (science with maths)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.E. in Robotics Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  13. How to apply for masters of engineering in biomedical engineering in India?
  14. Can I do M.Tech in Robotics engineering after completing B.Tech in Manufacturing engineering?
  15. Can I do biomedical engineering after completing 12th? I have taken PCB
  16. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  17. How to pursue Robotics engineering or IIT(degree) after completing diploma?
  18. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
22nd August 2012, 09:18 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Can I do Robotics engineering after completing biomedical engineering?

dear,

robot is virtual and mechanical artificial agent.robot is a field of engineering concerned with development and application of robots and computer system for their control,sensory feed back and information processing

eligibility for robotics:

for this you need an engineering degree ( be/b.tech in electrical,electronics,computer,it,mechanical ,mechatronics) generally condired as ideal qualifications

job prospectus :

manufacturing
research
agriculture
mining
nuclear
power plant

all the best
2nd June 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Robotics engineering after completing biomedical engineering?

what should be our percentages to study robotics
4th October 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Biomedicl diploma completed..higher studies?either btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?