18th March 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for internship from BHEL after passing Electrical and Electronics engineering?

how can i apply for inturnship from BHEL having branch electrical and electronics engg.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do internship in BHEL? I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Electrical Engineering
  2. Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) 4th year student?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, Haridwar for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. Requirements to apply for Winter Internship in BHEL and HAL for B.E. Electrical Engineer?
  5. Can I apply for Internship in BHEL of Bhopal being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year Electrical Engineering? How to apply for this?
  6. How to apply for internship in BHEL while doing Electrical Engineering?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BHEL being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  9. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of companies offering internship to CSE candidates in Bhopal? How can I apply for internship in BHEL?
  11. Is it true that reference from an employee is preferred for internship at BHEL?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  13. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in BHEL during January?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) graduate?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering) 7th semester student?
  16. Can I get job if pursuing Internship in BHEL being a B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) student?
  17. Information about approaching for internship in BHEL Hyderabad?
  18. How to do summer internship in BHEL Bhopal? Procedure to apply in BHEL for internship?
3rd June 2013, 10:20 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for internship from BHEL after passing Electrical and Electronics engineering?

Dear man,

I have done my summer training in BHEL haridwar and i got it through approach.
I told you that BHEL didn't offer any internship programme for 2 months to any candidate. But yeah they give internship programme for 6 months but to selected candidates.
And they took candidate through some recognized institute only like NIT's and some IIT's.So if you are studying in these institute you will get the offer easily but only internship programme of 6 month.
So i straightlly say to you that if you are talking about 2 month internship then you will get these only by approaching any guy you know who is working in BHEL.

Thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?