26th July 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication

sir please tell me how can i join indian army after completing diploma.sir i have already completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication engenering.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  2. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  3. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  4. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  5. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma?
  6. After doing diploma I&C how to join Indian army with NCC entry ?
  7. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  9. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  12. What is the requirement to join Indian Army after completing diploma
  13. How can I join the Indian Army after Diploma?
  14. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course? -- [New]
  15. How to join Indian Army after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  16. Steps required to join Indian Army after completing diploma from NTTF?
  17. How to join Indian Army after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. Can I join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
20th July 2013, 12:16 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication

You can join Indian Army, if you have completed HSC before diploma. Pass in HSC in any discipline is the basic qualification required to join Indian Army. Selection is done through NDA entrance exam conducted by UPSC. Your age must be between 16 ½ and 19 years. Moreover, you must be an unmarried male candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?