22nd June 2016, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?

Dear Friends,
Kindly let me know how do we join after completing 12th in Indian Air Force? And how much percentage is required in 12th to join Indian Air Force?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  2. How can I join Indian Air Force as a Pilot after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? Percentage required to join? Entrance exams to join?
  3. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  4. Is it difficult to join Indian Air Force for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th?
  5. Can I join Indian Air Force with 84% in Maths, 87% in Physics, 93% in English and 88.2% aggregate in 12th?
  6. Can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 10th? What is the eligibility criteria required for applying?
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th Class with less than 50% of marks?
  8. Can a Female candidate join the Indian Air Force? What is the eligibility criteria required to join the Air Force? -- [New]
  9. How can I join the Indian Air Force after completing class 12th Arts stream with Mathematics?
  10. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Required Percentage of Marks in 10th and 12th Class to join Indian Air Force?
  12. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  13. Can I join Indian Air Force after BSc(PCM)? What is the minimum percentage required to join Air Force?
  14. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing B-Pharmacy from Pune University being a Medical student in 12th Class?
  16. Whether a girl can join Indian Air Force after completing 12th? Can I join Indian Air Force Medical Institute for MBBS?
  17. Eligibility to join Indian Air force after completing graduation in Arts stream?
  18. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th standard?
23rd June 2016, 05:21 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?

To join Air Force after 10+2 candidates have to appear and qualify in NDA entrance examination.

NDA examination is conducted by UPSC twice every year. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is that the candidates must have passed or appearing for board examination and have mathematics, physics and chemistry as main paper. Candidates age must be between 16.5-19.5 years and only male candidates are eligible.

There is no minimum aggregate to appear for examination as candidates passed with minimum passing percentage are eligible to appear for examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd June 2016, 06:52 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th? Percentage required to join?

One can join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th through NDA exam.

Union Public Service Commission conducts an Examination for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA

Eligibility criteria for NDA are following:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-Only unmarried male candidates are eligible for the exam.

-The candidate who have born not earlier than 02nd July 1997 and not later than 01st July 2000 are eligible.

-The candidate must be 12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University to join Air Force and Naval Wing.

-There is no minimum percentage criteria required to apply for NDA exam.

-The selection process involves written examination followed by personal interview by Service Selection Board.
23rd June 2016, 11:02 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

There is no criteria on percentage basis to appear for NDA examination for recruitment as Air Force.

The eligibility to appear for recruitment in Air Force through NDA entrance examination conducted by UPSC is :-

Candidates must have passed or pursuing in 10+2.

Candidates age must be between 16.5-19.5 years.

Male candidates and are physically and mentally fit.

Candidates must have Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English as main paper.

The examination is conducted in two stages and candidates have to qualify in both the stages for final recruitment in services. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd June 2016, 11:11 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join Indian Air Force after completion of your 12th standard, you must have to appear in NDA entrance examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. No percentage criteria in 12th standard is required to appear in NDA examination.

Eligibility criteria required to appear in NDA examination for joining in Indian Air Force is mentioned below :-

1. You must be a citizen of India.

2. You must have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognised board.

3. You must be in between 16 1/2 to 19 1/2 years old

4. You must be an Unmarried Male candidate

5. You must be Physically fit as per physical standards mentioned in the NDA examination notification.
24th June 2016, 01:04 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
Kindly let me know how do we join after completing 12th in Indian Air Force? And how much percentage is required in 12th to join Indian Air Force?
To join in Indian Air Force wing you need to appear and qualify in the NDA exam conducted by the UPSC every twice in a year. The Important notification about the examination will be released in the official website of UPSC.

Qualification Needed for Indian Air Force:

- The candidate must complete 12th standard in science stream with Physics and Mathematics subject from a recognized board.
- No minimum marks needed at 12th standard level.
- The candidate age should not less than 16.5 years and not above 19.5 years.
24th June 2016, 09:08 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

How to Join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th Class?

You can join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th Class through NDA (National Defence Academy) Examination. Basically there are three wings in NDA and they are, Army Wing, Air Force Wing and Naval Wings. So you are required to choose Air Force wing in order to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th Class.

>> 12th Class pass with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognized university.

UPSC has recently issued official notification of NDA II 2016 and the last date of receipt of Applications is 18th July 2016. So I suggest you to apply for this recruitment from the link given below.

You are required to score good marks in order to join Indian Air Force finally. Basically there is no certain percentage required in 12th Class in order to be eligible for appearing in NDA Examination.

Click here to Apply Online for NDA II 2016 Exam
24th June 2016, 01:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,

You can join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th standard through National Defence Academy (NDA). The eligibility to join Air Force through NDA is a pass in 12th with Physics and Mathematics as one of the subjects. There is no marks percentage eligibility for NDA examination. The aspirant should be unmarried male. The age limit is between 16.5 to 19.5 years. The aspirant should be fit physically. You can apply to the NDA examination through online or offline mode. The last date for the online application is 15th July 2016. The examinations are conducted by UPSC.

Official website - UPSC
24th June 2016, 02:52 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Air Force after 10+2 by clearing National Defence Academy/Naval Academy exam. NDA/NA examination is conducted by UPSC two times every year. The eligibility criteria for this exam:

*Candidate must have passed or appearing for 10+2 board exam. For Indian Air Force, Physics and Mathematics in 10+2 is compulsory. You can apply for this exam even with passing percentage of marks.

*Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for this exam and age limit is 16.5-19.5 years.

You will have to clear written test and SSB to join Indian Air Force.
24th June 2016, 09:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to join Indian Air Force, you need to clear NDA examination. The minimum eligibility requirement for it is that a candidate should have completed his/her 12th from a recognized board and should have a scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate.

Once you clear the examination you will be most eligible to join Indian Air Force and can serve your country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?