28th July 2012, 10:07 PM
priyankaasrivastava

Am I eligible to join Ph.D course after completion of PGDM and with a work experience of more than 4 years?

I have done PGDM and working from more than 4 years. Am i eligible for Ph.D

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job? -- [New]
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  3. Can I apply for PGDM course in IGNOU after completing IME having work experience of 3 years?
  4. Am I eligible for PhD having done two years fully residential PGDM in Finance?
  5. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?
  6. Part time PGDM in IFIM for person having 3 years of work experience?
  7. How can I join Ph.D in Mathematics being a candidate having completed BE in Information Science and with 7 years of work experience in Software Industry?
  8. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  9. Am I eligible for PhD after PGDM? Colleges offering PhD in Management?
  10. Can PGDM IT pass apply for PhD Computer Science?
  11. Which specialization should I choose in PGDM having 5 years of work experience after Mechanical engineering?
  12. After PGDM will I be applicable for PhD?
  13. Can PhD be done after PGDM in HR?
  14. Which specialization is best in Post Graduation Diploma in Management(PGDM)?
  15. Can we do PhD after PGDM? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. After PGDM can I do PhD?
  17. Which specialization is best in Post Graduation Diploma in Management (PGDM) having interest in IT?
  18. List of B-Schools in India that does not require 50% in graduation?
15th January 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Ph.D course after completion of PGDM and with a work experience of more than 4 years?

I have done a PGDMM in marketing speciaised. I now want to do a PHD . Is it possible and from where can i do a phd.
7th June 2015, 04:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Ph.D course after completion of PGDM and with a work experience of more than 4 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyankaasrivastava View Post
I have done PGDM and working from more than 4 years. Am i eligible for Ph.D
No, you are not eligible for Ph.D course because PGDM course is not valid for Ph.D admission.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?