30th July 2012, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to do CA while working?

I am doing a job., will i be able to do a c.a. Course along with the job, that is do i need to attend regular classes and what all is there in the course..

22nd August 2012, 12:48 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I be able to do CA while working?

Chartered Accountant is professional who has thorough knowledge about Financial transactions and procedures which a company or

any other organization deals with for maintaining better financial position of company or organization .

he knows from book keeping to taxation and auditing of accounts and he also an expert of all departments of finance also.

This course is possibly done with job as the course is distance learning course but ICAI institute provide some classes and try to remain in touch with students through E-Learning.

There is no doubt that course is bit difficult and completion rate is quite low.

CA Course require serious dedication and regular study time , for that many student take Private coaching also .

If you wish you could also take Evening Private coaching or study of your own with the study material provided by the ICAI after you come home .

You can apply online of you may buy the prospectus and admission from it's centers.

The list of centers is available in official website of Institute of chartered accountancy course.

There are 3 level in CA which candidate need to clear for being Chartered Accountant.

You are Graduate or 12th passed you need to clear the first level of CA as there is no exemption for Graduate candidate .

However there is no age and mark criteria as student who have passed the 12th from recognized board can apply in Chartered Accountancy Course.

There are three stages in CA
  • Common Proficiency Test(CPT)
  • IPCC ( 2 GROUPS)
  • Final examination

Duration of Chartered Accountancy course - 4.5 YEARS minimum.

Total Fee of Chartered Accountancy course - 40000/-

CA Common Proficiency Test Subjects:

Fundamental of Accounting
Mercantile Law
General Economics
Quantitative Aptitude

for futher information visit

www.icai.org
6th May 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir

I have been doing a job in dubai for 2 years., will i be able to do a c.a. Course along with the job, that is do i need to attend regular classes and what all is there in the course

with regards

Remeesh p ravindran
17th December 2014, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

I have graduated B.Com final in 2002 OU.after then I am working privately.now I am interested to study can course with distance education is it possible
19th April 2015, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I have finished M.Sc. with Physics in 1996 and now working as teacher in Govt. School. How can enrolled in C.A. course?
11th January 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

I am working in IT for last 15years. I want to become CA. Is it possible to do CA along with my job? I can manage my time to do study atleast 3h a day.
19th March 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I have 12 years experience and still working with housing finance industry can I do CA course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?