6th December 2011, 09:09 AM
Little angle

Which course will be better for me between M.Tech and MBA being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation? Does this possible to pursue PG while working?

Hai..
am a b.tech graduate in electronics & instrumentation. Presently, i got a job in an MNC (IT field) & will join soon. I want to pursue a PG degree while working. M.Tech or MBA?? Which will be good 4 me? n which stream.??
Is that possible to take PG while working?
Plz give me suggetions..

Related Questions:
  1. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  3. Can a B.tech graduate in Applied Electronics & instrumentation take PG in IT or CS stream?
  4. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  5. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  6. Will any industry accept me after scoring a CGPA of 5?
  7. What procedure should I follow to do Project in ISRO being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  9. How to pursue Ph.D in Electronics or related branches of Engineering in part time or distance mode?
  10. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?
  12. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  13. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  14. Why most of the students do mba after btech? why not do BBA+MBA or Btech+Mtech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunity after finishing B.E. electronics & instrumentation
  16. Doing M.Tech after B.Tech(IT) is good or not?
  17. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication?
  18. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Marketing after completing MBA in Marketing and M.A in Mass communication & Journalism? -- [New]
6th December 2011, 11:18 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course will be better for me between M.Tech and MBA being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation? Does this possible to pursue PG while working?

First of all, I congratulate you for getting job in MNC soon after the completion of your B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation stream. Starting your career with an MNC will be so much useful to you in career growth.

As part of your query to suggest the best course between M.Tech and MBA, I suggest you to choose the course which you are interested.

If you got job on the basis of your B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation stream and if you want to develop your domain knowledge morem, you can opt for M.Tech course with the stream in accordance with your stream in B.Tech.

Apart from this, MBA is also a very good choice for you. Having got job in MNC, and if you have MBA degree, this will be an added advantage for you.

Candidates who have done MBA and B.Tech will serve the company for managerial purposes along with their basic job activities.

Candidates will be imparted so many life skills during MBA course.

I suggest you to opt for MBA course by getting admission for this course in good college.

In MBA, I suggest you the following specializations
-MBA in Operations Management
-MBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
-MBA in Systems Management.

I did not know the kind of job which you are going to join. But choose the specialization for MBA course which will be better helpful to perform your job in the best manner.
6th December 2011, 11:38 AM
mayankkaushik02

Default Re: Which course will be better for me between M.Tech and MBA being a candidate of B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation? Does this possible to pursue PG while working?

M.Tech is better for future because there is a boost in MBA and many people do that but if you want to earnings also while doing PG than you should have to do MBA. Because M.Tech requires more time to spend with your studies.
6th December 2011, 01:59 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

According to me you should go for higher study ,I mean Master degree and
then if you can Ph.D in your subject.

You can go for M.Tech or MBA,as your choice.

According to me you should go for Master degree in Computer Sc.'s various subjects .
Then you can gather more and more knowledge in your base subject.
Then you can apply various company or govt sectors with higher salary than B.Tech.

There are so many institutes offering M.Tech in Computer Sc. such as:

IIT Kanpur

IIT Kharagpur

IIT Bombay

IIT Madras

IIT Delhi

BITS Pilani

IIT Roorkee

IT-BHU

IIT Guwahati

College of Engg, Anna University

Jadavpur University, Faculty of Engg & Tech

Haldia Institute of Technology(HIT)

Institute of Engineering and Management(IEM)

Heritage Institute of Technology(HIT)

Dr.B.C.Roy Engineering college.

MBA is another line of study,its a business line.

You can choose as your wish.
6th December 2011, 02:02 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,

According to me you should go for higher study ,I mean Master degree and
then if you can Ph.D in your subject.

You can go for M.Tech or MBA,as your choice.

According to me you should go for Master degree in Computer Sc.'s various subjects .
Then you can gather more and more knowledge in your base subject.
Then you can apply various company or govt sectors with higher salary than B.Tech.

There are so many institutes offering M.Tech in Computer Sc. such as:

IIT Kanpur

IIT Kharagpur

IIT Bombay

IIT Madras

IIT Delhi

BITS Pilani

IIT Roorkee

IT-BHU

IIT Guwahati

College of Engg, Anna University

Jadavpur University, Faculty of Engg & Tech

Haldia Institute of Technology(HIT)

Institute of Engineering and Management(IEM)

Heritage Institute of Technology(HIT)

Dr.B.C.Roy Engineering college.

MBA is another line of study,its a business line.

You can choose as your wish.
17th February 2012, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

what are the major courses in M.E and M.Tech? Can i do as the part time study while working in a concern with the TANCET score?
Is it possible?
16th August 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i am b.tech eie in which branches ican able to do m.tech in which universitry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?