7th January 2013, 01:44 PM
bhargavi nagineni

How to do M.Tech while working in software in industry?

Hi,

Iam currently working in a software Industry.I would like to do M.tech in regualr manner with out any disturbance to my working field,like saturdays and sundays..Can you please provide me the details regarding it and fee strcuture.Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks,
bhargavi nagineni

26th September 2016, 08:39 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: How to do M.Tech while working in software in industry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhargavi nagineni View Post
Hi,

Iam currently working in a software Industry.I would like to do M.tech in regualr manner with out any disturbance to my working field,like saturdays and sundays..Can you please provide me the details regarding it and fee strcuture.Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks,
bhargavi nagineni
You cannot pursue M.Tech in regular manner as well as job simultaneously. Since, working hours of both the profession is same. So, you must do one thing at a time. If you wish to pursue M.Tech, then better you choose Distance mode for higher education. This will complete your studies simultaneously with the job that you are doing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?