1st August 2012, 11:53 AM
jassy singh

Am I eligible to apply for the position of Sub Inspector of Uttar Pradesh Police being a candidate from 2nd year of BA course?

sir,
i am studant of B.A-2 can i am apply.. sub inspectour of utterpradesh police....

Related Questions:
  1. When will the notification be announced for the position of Tax Inspector in Uttar Pradesh? Procedure to apply for this?
  2. How may I get scheduled date for preliminary exam for sub inspector in Uttar Pradesh police?
  3. How to become Sub-Inspector of Police being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B-Pharmacy?
  4. Do other state open university degree holders eligible to apply for Sub-Inspector of Police of Andhra Pradesh?
  5. List of centers of Uttar Pradesh for Inspector(general)? What's the scheduled date for the same?
  6. Criteria for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh? Can I apply for UPCPMT?
  7. Number of B.Ed. Government colleges in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for SI Position being a candidate of pursuing 2nd semester of final year of B.Tech?
  9. Date of Uttar Pradesh Sub Inspector examination?
  10. How can I apply for the position of Sub-Inspector of Uttarakhand Police being an Ex-Serviceman?
  11. Can a candidate from Uttar pradesh apply for WB JEE?
  12. How can I write the SI test? Procedure for the same?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for the position of Sub Inspector being a candidate with an age of 31 years?
  14. How may I get details about M.Tech application form? How can I apply for the same in Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh?
  15. Am I eligible for 2nd year engineering in colleges affiliated to UP technical university after doing 3 years diploma from Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP?
  16. What is the admission criteria for CPMT?
  17. How to become a CID officer after Graduation? -- [New]
  18. Can I apply for teaching or assistant job in Uttar Pradesh? I am a PG in economics with 55%
30th July 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for the position of Sub Inspector of Uttar Pradesh Police being a candidate from 2nd year of BA course?

What is tha age limit for submitting the form of sub inspector in uttrakhand police
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?