2nd June 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to become an Air Hostess having no personality and not good in English?

Hi, I am Tamanna of class 11th and I want to become an airhostress. I have no personality and not good in English. What should I do to get into this field?

3rd June 2016, 12:10 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to become an Air Hostess having no personality and not good in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Tamanna of class 11th and I want to become an airhostress. I have no personality and not good in English. What should I do to get into this field?

The aspirant can study a Hotel Management and Tourism graduation or any other graduation to become an Air Hostess. You have to improve your English and personality during the period itself.
Your age should be 18 to 25 and should have weight proportion to height. You should have very good communication skill in English, Hindi and any other foreign language will be an added advantage. The candidate should have very good health and should be physically fit. These are all some of the requirements to become an Air Hostess. Best of luck!
3rd June 2016, 08:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do to become an Air Hostess having no personality and not good in English?

First of you need to complete class 12th with good marks and make sure you have studied English as one of the subjects. If you have knowledge of any other foreign language then it will be added advantage.

You need to have good communication skills plus a pleasing personality to become a good air hostess. You can join any air hostess academy after class 12th to get into this field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?