20th September 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for SBI PO after scoring 48% in HSc and 61% in graduation

sir i got 48% in hsc and 61% in graduation.am i eligible for sbi po.pls reply me. thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for SBI examination after scoring 55% in HSC and 75% in graduation? I belong to general category
  2. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 59% in 12th and 73% in graduation
  3. Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 63% in graduation?
  5. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 55.85% marks in graduation?
  6. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  7. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 53.6% in 12th board, 65% in graduation and 60% in PG?
  8. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 50% in graduation -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for PO in SBI after scoring 53% in graduation and 60% in PG?
  10. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having secured in 55% in 10+2 and 67% in 10th class?
  11. Am I eligible to take admission after scoring 46% in HSC and 48 in MHT CET?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO exam after scoring 53% marks in UG and 66% in PG? What is the eligibility?
  13. Am I eligible for BDS after scoring 49% in HSc? I have passed 12th with PCBM subject
  14. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 53% in 12th, 64% in graduation and 67% in PG
  15. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO and Clerk after scoring 52% in HS and 38% in graduation
  16. Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th
  17. Am I eligible for SBI bank clerical after scoring 67% in 10th and 59% in 12th
  18. Am I eligible for SBI PO Positions having scored 53.6% in 12th class and 65% in Graduation?
21st September 2012, 09:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for SBI PO after scoring 48% in HSc and 61% in graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i got 48% in hsc and 61% in graduation.am i eligible for sbi po.pls reply me. thanks
Your graduation degree marks is 61% so you are applicable for SBI PO Exam.Because this exam not require any kind of percentage marks .

If you have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum marks are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

But your age must be in between 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

A new restriction has been imposed on the number of attempts for the candidates. For general number of attempts is 4, for OBC it is 7 and for SC/ST.

SBI BANK PO exam consist of two steps 1) Written test 2)GD 3)Personal Interview.

In the Banking PO entrance examination the question paper mainly consist of the following topics : Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, General Awareness, English. The computer knowledge is also necessary for the bank PO entrance examination.

For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website. http://www.statebankofindia.com/
22nd September 2012, 09:51 AM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for SBI PO after scoring 48% in HSc and 61% in graduation

Quote:

eligibility

*Your graduation degree marks is 61% so you are applicable for SBI PO Exam.Because this exam not require any kind of percentage marks .If you have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum marks are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.But your age must be in between 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website. http://www.statebankofindia.com/
22nd September 2012, 04:42 PM

Quote:

~Your graduation degree marks is 61% so you are applicable for SBI PO Exam.Because this exam not require any kind of percentage marks .

~If you have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum marks are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.

~But your age must be in between 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .

~For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.

~For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website.
http://www.statebankofindia.com/
22nd September 2012, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Your graduation degree marks is 61% so you are applicable for SBI PO Exam.Because this exam not require any kind of percentage marks .If you have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum marks are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.But your age must be in between 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website. http://www.statebankofindia.com/
23rd September 2012, 01:54 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in SBI PO
Then you should have these criteria

1.You should be a graduate
2.You must have minimum 60% marks in graduation
3.YOur age must be within 21 to 30 years
4.You must be an Indian.

As you do not have these criteria
So you are not eligible for SBI PO
24th September 2012, 09:19 AM

Quote:

eligibility criteria
~You should be a graduate
~You must have minimum 60% marks in graduation
~YOur age must be within 21 to 30 years
~You must be an Indian.

25th September 2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:

Your graduation degree marks is 61% so you are applicable for SBI PO Exam.Because this exam not require any kind of percentage marks .If you have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum marks are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.But your age must be in between 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website. http://www.statebankofindia.com/
25th September 2012, 06:15 PM
jayks

Quote:
Yes you are eligible for SBI PO

Eligibility Criteria

1.Eduacational Qualification:
-Candidates must have graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or college.

2.Age Limit :
Age should between in 21 - 30 years for general categories.
Abd relaxtion for other cast is
-upto 3 years for the candidates of OBC
-upto 5 years for the candidates of SC/ST
-upto 5 yeas for Ex-serviceman

For more details here is the official website of SBI.
25th September 2012, 09:25 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

You have scored very good percentage in graduation so you are eligible for sbi po exam.

Candidate must hold graduate degree from recognise university. In graduation
55% marks must for general category.

Reserve candidate get relaxation in qualification(50% in graduation).

Age for general category is 21 to 30 year.
Age for obc category is 21 to 33 year.
Age for sc/st/ex-serviceman category is 21 to 35 year.
Age for pd category is 21 to 40 year.

Selection on the basis of --Written Exam, Group Discussion, Interview.
27th September 2012, 03:01 PM

Quote:

*Your graduation degree marks is 61% so you are applicable for SBI PO Exam.Because this exam not require any kind of percentage marks .
*If you have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum marks are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.But your age must be in between 21 to 30 years.
*Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .
*For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.
*For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website.
2nd October 2012, 09:47 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
SBI PO Exam Details:-

~You should be a bachelor's degree holder from a recognized university with not less than 65 percent of marks at graduation level. This marks needs to be secured by the general category candidates only.

~For the reserved category candidates there is percentage relaxation. They need to secure 60% of marks in aggregate.

~The lower age limit for all categories is 21 year. The upper age limit for the general category candidates is 30 years.

~There is age relaxation for the reserved category candidates. It is 5 years for the SC/ST candidates, 3 years for the OBC candidates and 10 years for the physically handicapped candidates.

~It is very important for the candidates applying for the post of probationary officers to know the basics of computer. They should know how to handle computer as this will provide fluency in their day-to-day activities.

~Selection procedure is basically dependant on the written examination, group discussion and personal interview session. It is divided into two parts or phases.

~The first phase mainly comprises of the written examination and the second phase includes group discussion, personal interview session and experience of the candidate in concern for which you will get marks as well. The written examination has two parts: Objective section and descriptive section.

~For the objective section 200 marks have been alloted and questions will come from the following sections: English Language, General Awareness, Data analysis and interpretation, Reasoning

~For the descriptive section generally english language needs to be studied well because comprehension, letter writing, grammars etc will come of total 50 marks.

~The marks obtained in the group discussion and interview session too will be of vital importance as its marks is going to be added in your total and then the final decision will be taken. The minimum qualifying marks for the general category candidates is 40%. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates it is 35% of marks.

SBI PO Exam Books:-

## SBI probationary officers and associate banks Examination Guide
by R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-Delhi

## State Bank Probationary Officers Examination
by T.S. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

## Guide To State Bank Of India: Probationary Officers Recruitment Examination
by G K P
Publisher: G.K.Publications Pvt. Ltd.

## SBI P O Solved Papers
by G.K.P.
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd

For the papers please refer to the files attached. Download them and go through them properly to learn more about the question pattern. All the best for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: doc SBI Bank Po paper.doc(34.5 KB, 52 views)
15th October 2012, 09:18 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Can I be eligible for SBI PO after scoring 48% in HSc and 61% in graduation

HELLO FRIEND,

Quote:
IF YOU HAVE FINISHED GRAUATION DEGREE WITH MINIMUM MARKS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR STATE BANK OF INDIA PO EXAN.

BUT ONE CONDITIONS YOU AGE COMPULSARY 21 TO 30 IN BETWEEN.
THE OBC/SC/ST CANDIDATE

OBC RELAXATION 3 YEARS.
AND
ST/SC RELAXATION 5 YEARS.

STATE BANK PO EXAM IN THREE STEPS

HAND WRITTEN TEST
GD
PERSONAL INTERVIEW(GROUP INTERVIEW ,PENAL INTERVIEW)

IN THE BANK PO ENTRANCE EXAM IN MAINLY TOPICS

GENERAL AWARENESS
ENGLISH
QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERY OR GETING MORE INFORMATION CLICK TO LINK PLEASE. http://www.statebankofindia.com/

WITH REGARD ARPIT_30.

10th November 2012, 10:15 AM
Ravi kumar pawar
Member+

Hi
Yes you eligible for sbi po exam

Eligibilitym for sbi po:
-degree or equivalent course from recognized university

Age limit: 21-30 year

Age relaxation:
3 year- obc
5 year- st/sc

Best of luck
1st January 2013, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Can i eligible for SBI p.o exam after scoring 58% in graduation
24th January 2013, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
i am not a sir but i want to say that u r too afraid or i would rather say <lack of confidence> .
they only ask for pass graduates. so dont be the above sentence cooted and dream for this to happen, have confidence in u n u will surely achieve ur dreams.
25th January 2013, 09:02 AM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Yes, You are eligible to apply for SBI P.O. as you are a Graduate. There is no requirement of ay percentage of marks criteria in Graduation to apply for this.

The eligible candidate must bean Indian National having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate. The candidate should be a computer literate one.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
25th March 2013, 12:41 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for SBI is State Bank of India.

The acronym for PO is Probationary Officer.

Yes, definitely you are eligible for SBI PO examination.

The selection procedure for SBI PO examination is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* GD(Group Discussion).

* Interview.

The eligibility criteria required for SBI PO examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any accredited college or university.

* Percentage criteria is not necessary for this examination.

* Age limit:- 21-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contenders.

* Final year contenders are not eligible for this examination.

* Nationality:- Indian.

* Good knowledge of Computer and English.
31st March 2013, 05:16 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

The abbreviation of SBI is State Bank of India.

Exactly, you can be preferable for SBI PO exam.

SBI organizes PO exam every year for those opponents who want to make their career in banking sector.

The educational qualifications regarding with SBI PO exam are below mentioned:-

* Opponents must have finished bachelor degree in any curriculum from any approved institution.

* The age criteria must be lie in between 21-30 years.

* The relaxation of age is assumed for OBC opponents is 3 years and SC/ST opponents is 5 years.

* Opponents of last year are also preferable for this exam.

* Opponents must have an Indian citizenship.

The syllabus of SBI PO exam is below mentioned:-

* Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning.

* Quantitative Aptitude.

* General Awareness.

* English Language.

* Computer.

* Marketing Aptitude.

The scheme of selection of SBI PO exam is below mentioned:-

* Written exam.

* Group Discussion.

* Interview process.

* Medical test.

Thanks.

31st March 2013, 06:00 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

If you are a Graduate then you are eligible to apply for SBI P.O. exam. There is no requirement of any percentage of marks criteria in any level of education for application to SBI P.O. Exam.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having completed Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate with good command over Computer operation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
31st March 2013, 06:35 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

eligibility

*Your graduation degree marks is 61% so you are applicable for SBI PO Exam.Because this exam not require any kind of percentage marks .If you have completed their graduation degree from any recognized university with minimum marks are eligible for SBI BANK PO exam.But your age must be in between 21 to 30 years.Age relaxation is provide only for SC/ST/OBC candidate .For Sc/ST candidate have age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC candidate it is 3 years.For more details about SBI BANK PO exam you must be visit to SBI own website. http://www.statebankofindia.com/
31st March 2013, 07:47 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I be eligible for SBI PO after scoring 48% in HSc and 61% in graduation

Quote:

Dear Friend,

State Bank of India.

yes, you are eligible for State Bank of India Probationary Officer exam.......

Eligibility and Criteria:

The candidate should be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university are eligible for it......

The candidate select for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) must also have knowledge about basic computer handling....

Age Limit should be between 21-30 years for general category...

OBC relaxation in upper age +3 years......

SC/ST relaxation in upper age +5 years....

Citizenship of India.....

Selection procedure :-

Written examination.

Group Discussion

Interview

All the best...
31st March 2013, 08:49 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
HI!
I am happy to inform you that you are eligible for Bank P.O after passing gradation with 61% marks.

Bank P.O exam is conducted by:-
> State Bank of India
> I.B.P.S

ELIGIBILITY FOR P.O:-
>> Pass graduation with any stream from recognized University.

>> Age limit is 21-30 year.
For ST/SC candidate 21-35 year.

>> Only Indian Can apply in this exam.

For more detail log on to www.sbi.co.in

ALL THE BEST!
31st March 2013, 09:10 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend if you are interested in SBI PO then you should have these criteria :-

1.Eduacational Qualification:
-Candidates must have graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or college.
-You must have minimum60% marks in graduation.

2.Age Limit :
Age should between in 21 - 30 years for general categories.
- 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates
- 5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates
- 5 yeas age relaxation for Ex-serviceman

For more details here is the official website of SBI.

All the best......
3rd April 2013, 11:49 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yeah you are eligible for SBI PO(Probationary Officer) exam, a person who are completed their graduation in any stream with a minimum marks should be eligible for SBI PO exam. Required conditions and details of SBI PO are given below.

Eligibility details:-

The applicant should be complete graduation in any discipline from a recognised university.

You must be a citizen of India.

Percentage is not important to apply this examination.

Age criteria:-

The minimum age limit to apply this exam is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years.

3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates.

5 years age relaxation for SC/ST candidates,

10 years age relaxation for PWD candidates.

Selection process:-

Written exam,

Group discussion,

Personal Interview.

Syllabus:-

General english,

Reasoning,

General awarenss, marketing and computers,

Data analysis and interpretation.

For more details visit below website

www.sbi.co.in

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?