26th June 2013, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SBI bank clerical after scoring 67% in 10th and 59% in 12th

Sir I have got 67% in 10th nd 59% in 12 and graduation 45%. Should I eligible to give sbi bank clerical.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for SBI clerical Exam after scoring 66% in 10th and 57% in 12th?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank Clerical and PO Exams being a candidate having secured 74% in 10th, 54% in 12th and 69% in Graduation? Required Qualification for SBI and IBPS Exams?
  3. Am I eligible for IBPS PO, IBPS clerical and SBI PO clerical after scoring 90.86% in 10th, 55.60% in 12th science and 59.50 in graduation?
  4. Am I eligible for bank PO and clerical entrance exam after scoring 78% in 10th?
  5. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 63.3% in 10th, 64.5% in class 12th and 47.3% in graduation?
  6. Am I eligible for upcoming bank clerical exam after passing 10th with 90% and 12th with 52%
  7. Am I eligible for SBI clerical recruitment exam after passing 10th with 74.5% and 12th with 59.8%?
  8. Am I eligible for clerical exam in SBI after scoring 58% marks in 12th
  9. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 75% in 10th, 57% in 12th, 55% in BSc and 64% in MSc?
  10. Am I eligible for bank clerical exam after passing 12th with 68%
  11. Am I eligible for SBI PO and IBPS PO after scoring 61% and 75% in 10th and 12th
  12. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  13. Am i eligible for PO in Bank after scoring 45% in 10th?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation?
  15. Am I eligible for Clerical Exam of SBI having secured 59.5% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am i eligible for SBI clerical recruitment after securing 49.8% in 10th and completing diploma in computer science?
  17. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having scored 63% in 12th class and 49% in B.Com course?
  18. Am I eligible for SBI and IBPS clerical exam after scoring 59.6% in 12th board exam -- [New]
14th July 2013, 03:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI bank clerical after scoring 67% in 10th and 59% in 12th

Yes, you can apply for the SBI clerical job. Pass in 12th with a minimum of 50% marks is the basic qualification required. Graduates are also eligible to apply. No specific percentage of marks is required in graduation. Your age must be less than 28 years. OBC and SC/ST candidates are offered with 3 year and 5 year age relaxation.
2nd September 2013, 10:47 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SBI bank clerical after scoring 67% in 10th and 59% in 12th

Dear friend yes you are eligible to apply SBI bank clerical exam after scorin 67% in 10th and 59% in 12th.

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidate should be an Indian citizen.

Candidate should be completed 10+2 with 50%marks from a recognized Board.
or
Candidate should be completed Graduation degree from a recognized University.

Age should be between 18 years to 28 years for General category candidates.

Age relaxation for OBC category candidates 3 years

And SC/ST category candidates 5 years.

All the best..........
3rd September 2013, 09:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have got 67% in 10th nd 59% in 12 and graduation 45%. Should I eligible to give sbi bank clerical.

If you have completed 10+2 with any stream from recognized board with above 60% marks then you are applicable for SBI clerk Exam.

OR

Those candidate have completed Graduation from recognized university are applicable for SBI clerk Exam.

You have completed graduation degree so you are applicable for SBI Clerk exam .

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

The written examination will comprise objective type of tests as follows -

General Awareness 40
General English 40
Quantitative Aptitude 40
Reasoning Ability 40
Marketing Aptitude/ Computer knowledge 40

List Of the Books for SBI Clerk Exam:-

SBI Clerk Examination ( Complete Study Package )
by
Sanjeev Joon
Publisher :- Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited

SBI Clerk Examination
by
Disha Experts
Publisher :- Disha Publication (2011)

SBI Clerk ( Ultimate Guide )
by
Disha Experts
Publisher :- Disha Publication

SBI Examination ( Previous Years' Papers )
by
SBI & Associate Banks
Publisher :- Ramesh Publishing House

For more details about SBI Clerk Recruitment you can visit to www.statebankofindia.com/
3rd September 2013, 10:53 AM
nishi513

HI FRIEND
## YES,you are definitely eligible to apply for SBI CLERK examination
## The educational qualification required to apply for SBI CLERK examination is 12th/diploma pass with atleast 60% of marks (or) Graduation in any discipline from recognised institution/university
## Age limit to apply for SBI CLERK examination is
~>18-28 years for General category candidates
~>18-31 years for OBC category candidates
~>18-33 years for EX-SERVICEMEN and SC/ST candidates
~>18-38 years for VH/VI candidates
## Selection process of SBI CLERK POST is
~>Objective type written test
~>Personal interview
## Written test comprising of 5 sections
->numerical ability
->reasoning ability
->english language
->general awareness
->computer knowledge
## For further details visit www.sbi.co.in

** ALL THE BEST **
3rd September 2013, 11:59 AM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Dear Aspirant,

-->> As you have mention about your Educational Criteria and you have completed your Graduation as well then there is no any worry you can surely apply for the SBI Clerk examination......

-->> A candidate who have completed their 10+2 with the 60% marks then they also can apply for the SBI Clerk post....

Age Criteria:-

## Age of candidate should be at least 18 years.

## Age of candidate should not exists more then 28 years..

## If you are belong to the OBC category then your age should not exists more then 31 years.

## For SC/ST category it is not exists more then 33 years....

## For Physically Disable candidate up to 38 years....

Exam Pattern:-

## Quantitative Aptitude - 40 Marks.

## Reasoning Ability - 40 Marks.

## General Awareness - 40 Marks.

## English Language 40 Marks.

## Marketing Aptitude Test/Computer Knowledge - 40 Question - 40 Marks.

Best Books for the SBI Clerk:-

State Bank of India and Associates Clerical Cadre Recruitment Exam 20 Practice Sets
Author: Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2012)
Price: Rs. 161

Target SBI Bank Clerk Exam Practice Workbook: 10 Practice Sets + 9 Solved Papers
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication (2013)
Price: Rs. 225

SBI and Associates Banks Clerical Cadre Exam Guide 1st Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)
Price: Rs. 169

A Complete Guide for SBI and Associate Banks Clerk Examination
Author: Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Kalinjar Publication (2012)
Price: Rs. 221

All the best

With Regards.....
DHARM
3rd September 2013, 01:01 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Hi,

no, you are not eligible for SBI clerk exam because the minimum educational qualification is 12th standard with 60% of marks. The details are given below.

Eligibility details:

The candidate should be complete your 12th standard with at least 60% of marks from a recognised university or board.
or
The candidate should be complete graduation from a recognized university.

You must be a citizen of India.

Age criteria:

The age limits are 18 years to 28 years.

Relaxation of 3 tears for OBC candidates and 5 years for SC/ST years.

Selection process:

written test,

personal interview.

All the best.
3rd September 2013, 05:24 PM
santhosh29

Dear friend,

Yes, your are eligible for SBI Bank Clerical Post,

Eligibility criteria for SBI Bank Clerical Post:

Nationality: A candidate must been a citizen of India.

Education qualification:

Candidate must have pass 12th std with 60% marks for General Category candidate and 55% marks for SC/ST Category Candidates
OR
Candidate must have completed a Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University.

Age Limit:

Candidate age must be between 18 - 28 years old.

3 years Upper age relaxation for OBC.
5 years Upper age relaxation for SC/ST.
10 years for age relaxation for PWD
3rd September 2013, 07:49 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

I will recommend that you apply for the SBI Bank PO entrance exam because you are also eligible for it. It is better than Clerical to apply for Bank PO because its a officer level job and salary is also better than what Clerk gets.

State Bank of India also conducts the Bank PO entrance exam. It is perhaps the only public sector banks which does not participates in the entrance exams conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Services (IBPS).

There are some 21 public sector banks which participates in the IBPS exams. But State Bank of India, which is the largest bank in the country, prefers to conduct its own entrance exam as for now.

Since at this moment you are eligible for both the exams by SBI, better wait for the notification for Bank PO and apply for it. Soon SBI is expected to set the percentage criteria for Bank PO which would make you ineligible for this exam. While you will continue to be eligible for the Clerical. Better try your luck out.

SBI Bank PO Eligibility

1. SBI only recruits candidates of Indian origin.

2. You should have a valid graduation degree.

3. There is no criteria for marks.

4. You must have Computer Operating skills.

5. Age limit is 21 to 30 years.

6. The relaxation is 3 years for OBC.

7. It is 5 years for SC and ST.
3rd September 2013, 09:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For SBI clerk you must score 60% marks in 10+2 with any subjects. If you have less than this percentage then you will not be eligible to apply for it.

There is relaxation of 5% marks to SC/ST/PWD candidates. So if you belong to these categories then you will be eligible for the examination.

If you are General category then you have to complete Graduation to become eligible for bank clerk exams.

Age Limit:

18 to 28 years is the required age for SBI Clerk exams and there is age relaxation for some categories according to government rules.

SC/ST : 5 years relaxation

OBC : 3 years relaxation

PWD : 10 years relaxation

Selection Procedure:

First stage will be an objective type written examination which will have questions related to General Awareness, English, Reasoning, Quantitative and Computers.

You need to pass in each sections as well as in overall cut off. If you qualify then you will be called for interview which will carry some marks.

Those who have score top marks in written and interview taken together will be selected according to merit.
4th September 2013, 01:11 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

According to the knowledge I have, you are not eligible for the SBI bank clerical examinations.

The minimum educational qualification required is graduation in any stream with minimum qualifying marks, which is 45%.

Thanks.
4th September 2013, 09:34 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

The State Bank Of India conducts the Banking Examination for the following posts :

* Bank Clerk

* Bank PO

As you have 67% marks in class 10th and 50% marks in class 12th, then you are not eligible for the SBI Clerical Exam .

This is because the minimum educational qualification required for SBI Clerical Exam is Graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

So, you have to pass Graduation first in order to be eligible for the same.

The Qualifications Required for SBI Clerical Examination are :

## Educational Qualifications :

>> The candidate must have completed Graduation in any discipline from any recognized college/university.

>> There is no any specific % of marks required.

>> Final year Graduation candidates cannot apply.

>> The candidate must have Computer Operating Skills.

## Age Limit :

>> For General Candidates : 21-30 years

>> For OBC Candidates : 21-33 years

>> For SC/ST Candidates : 21-35 years

The State Bank Of India conducts the Clerical Exam in the following procedure :

1) Written Examination

2) Personal Interview

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
5th September 2013, 11:03 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
dear aspirant

sbi conducts clerical exam on 12th level basis as well as graduation level also,

as per 12th level basis , the eligibility criteria is :

must be 12th passed from a recognised board in any stream

minimum required marks is 60% in 12th

no relaxation for any

so now you have only left option is go for sbi clerk exam on graduation basis ,

on graduation basis you can apply for sbi po and ibps po

there is no marks requirement for ibps po ,

so go for ibps clerk and po ,

good luck
6th September 2013, 09:37 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for SBI Clerical Exam on the basis of Graduation Degree qualification having secured 45% marks, but on the basis of 12th having securing less than 60% marks you are not eligible for the same.

Eligibility for SBI Clerical Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National.
-Should have either completed 12th with 60% marks in any stream from a recognised Board or having completed Graduation Degree in any stream from a recognised University.
-Shoud be within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should be a computer literate one.

The selection is through written exam followed by Personal Interview.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
7th September 2013, 11:28 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yeah you are eligible for SBI clerk exam, completed details about SBI Clerical cadre exam is given below.

SBI stands for State Bank of India.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate should have to complete 12th standard with atleast 60% of marks from a recognized university or board.

Or

Applicant should be complete Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

There is no percentage requirements in graduation.

You should be an Indian origin.

Age criteria:-

The age limits are 18 years to 28 years,

3 years upper age relaxation for OBC category candidates,

5 years upper age relaxation for SC/ST category candidates,

10 years upper age relaxation for PWD category candidates.

Selection process:-

Written exam,

Personal interview.

Syllabus:-

Written exam consist of five sections and each section consist of 40 marks. Total of 200 marks.

***General awareness,

***General English,

***Reasoning ability,

***Quantitative Aptitude,

***Computer knowledge and Marketing aptitude.

For more details visit
www.sbi.co.in

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?