7th August 2012, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

How to do part time M.Tech after doing MCA and while working in IIT Kanpur? List of the colleges or universities which give chance to do M.Tech

Dear Sir/Mam,

I ahve done MCA in 2009. i am working in iit-kanpur as assistant project Manager from Dec.2011 now i want to do Part Time Mtech. please provide me list of Colleges or Universities which give a chance to do Mtech.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  2. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  3. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  4. Marks required to do M.Tech after MCA? Eligibility?
  5. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  6. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  7. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  8. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  9. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  10. How to join M.Tech in distance mode while working as academic consultant in MCA college?
  11. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  12. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization -- [New]
  13. Want to do Mtech/MBA at same time, which one to do part time and which one full time?
  14. Procedure to apply for M.Tech after completing MCA? List of colleges available in Tamilnadu?
  15. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  16. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU?
  18. What's the cut-off marks for M.Tech(mechanical engineering) in IIT Kanpur?
14th October 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time M.Tech after doing MCA and while working in IIT Kanpur? List of the colleges or universities which give chance to do M.Tech

I want to do M.e and work as well?
12th January 2013, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do part time M.Tech after doing MCA and while working in IIT Kanpur? List of the colleges or universities which give chance to do M.Tech

sir i am student of bca 4 sem please advice me which degree is best for me after bca mcaor ms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?