10th August 2012, 08:24 AM
rahulyadav0203

How to prepare for NDA written exam? What is the minimum marks required?

sir i wanted to know that how should i prepare for nda written exma going to held on 19 agust 2012 so that i can easily pass the written exam and what are minimum marks required to pass this exam
PLS reply fast

13th December 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NDA written exam? What is the minimum marks required?

sir.now i m in class 9th and i want to get a job in IAF my height is 6:1 and i want to know how to prepare mentally and physically for this job and i"m trying my best for this job since now.so can you help me for this?
6th January 2013, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NDA written exam? What is the minimum marks required?

Sir i have no idea about NDA entrance exam. Please give some information about the exam.
29th January 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th with 47% marks am i eligible for NDA in army
1st March 2013, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

52 percent minimum marks require for nda
15th March 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Im studying in class 9 and iwant to pass nda in futhure can you tell me what should be my stuyding plan now only according to this?
15th March 2013, 07:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

NDA is the National defense academy examinations.This exam will be conducted in april and august in 2013 by the UPSC.

You must have passed your 10+2 in order to be eligible for this exam from a recognized board.Your age should be between 16.5-19 years.You must be an unmarried male Indian.

Now coming to your query how to prepare for the NDA exams:

Friend,first of all try to analyse the syllabus from which questions are generally asked that are subjects like mathematics,english,general science and general awareness in written test.

For mathematics try to solve all the books right from class 9th to 12th of R.D Sharma as it will be enough to secure good marks in written test of NDA exams.After that try to make short cuts for the different questions so that it will save your time.

For science ,try to go through the NCERT books from 9th to 12th.For general awareness and english try to be updates with the current affairs and give emphasis on grammar ,sorting out errors questions etc.

However if you understand that you cannot prepare your self by self study then kindly join the coaching institutes so that you can do your preparation easily.Some of the good institutes are:

1.Disha academy

2.Baalnoi academy

3.Cavalier India.

4.Minerva academy.

Note: For better idea about what type of questions are generally asked try to go through the previous year papers.

Friend there is no minimum marks set by UPSC which you need to secure in order to clear the written test.Every year a new cut off is set by the UPSC .So you should concentrate on your studies and try to acheive better marks.

Hope the information helps you.

all the best

aashisranjan784
2nd April 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to prepare for NDA written exam? What is the minimum marks required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Im studying in class 10th and iwant to pass nda in futhure can you tell me what should be my stuyding plan now only according to this?
Can I start preparation from 11th class, please suggest me.
6th April 2013, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

sir now i am studying class12th and i want to qualify nda.please give me tips about nda
6th April 2013, 04:08 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hi friend,

NDA stands for National Defence Service. This exam conduct Union Public Service Commission twice in a year.

NDA-I

NDA-II

NDA has three wings:

Indian Army

Indian Air force

Navy

Selection Process:

Written Examination

Physical/Medical Test

SSB Interview

Preparation for Written Examination:

The candidate need to covering the all subjects.

The candidate can set the time table.

And following that time table every day.

And need to work hard in weak subjects.

Search the new books and practice the Model Question Papers.

Every day you following your time table.

This way you can prepare you can crack the NDA written Examination.

Eligibility:

The candidate should be citizen of India.

The candidate should complete the 12th standard from recognized state board of India.

There is no restriction for the marks.

The age limit should be between 16.5 to 19 years.

Only unmarried male candidates are eligible.

Female candidates are not eligible for this exam.

For more details visit the below website

www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.
7th April 2013, 12:21 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Hi Friend.................

NDA - Stands for National Defence Academy

This Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission in yearly twice i.e.

NDA - I

and

NDA - II

NDA have three wings i.e.

Indian Air Force

Indian Army

Indian Navy

Required Eligibility Criteria for NDA EXamination

Educational Qualification

Candidates must have a 12th standard with PCM (Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) subjects from any recognized institution

There is no percentage required for this examination

Age Limit

Candidates age should between 16.5 years to 19 years

There is no age relaxation for this examination

Nationality

Candidates should be a citizen of India

Marital Status

Candidate should be a citizen of India

Selection Procedure

Written Examination

Medical Test

Personnel Interview

Physical Standard for NDA Examination

21st April 2013, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

plz suggest me coaching institutes for NDA in lucknow.....plz.....
14th May 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

plz suggest me how many marks required in NDA exam?
20th June 2013, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I AM a commerce student,i am in 12 standard ,I want to clear NDA written exam ,m very much good in GAT, but maths is my weak point so what should i do to clear the nda's written exam .....@ ANUJ
21st June 2013, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

how should i prepare for NDA GAT?
22nd June 2013, 12:42 AM
Ankur.Sunny

NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam

NDA (National Defence Academy) is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice in a year for the selection of candidates in :

Army, Navy & Air Force wings of National Defence Academy.

The eligible candidates can apply through online mode. To apply, Click Here..

The eligibility Criteria are :

~> Educational Qualification :

> For Army wing of the National Defence Academy :
12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.

> For Air Force wing of the National Defence Academy :
The candidate must have passed 10+2 educational level with Physics and Mathematics subjects.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent can also apply.

> For Naval wing of the National Defence Academy :
The candidate must have passed 10+2 educational level with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognized Board or University.
Candidates who are appearing in the 12th class under the 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent can also apply.

~> Nationality :
You must be a citizen of India.

~> Age :
Only the Unmarried Male Candidates born earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st January,1998 are eligible.

~> Gender :
Only male candidates.

~> Physical Standards :-
Candidates must be Physically fit and mentally according to physical standards for admission to National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination.

•> Examination Scheme :

1. Mathematics : 300 Marks
2. General Ability Test : 600 marks
• Total of 900 marks.

•> NDA Exam Pattern :

The NDA Exam is of three stages :
1. Written Examination
2. Interview
3. Medical

For further details regarding NDA, visit the official website of UPSC.
21st July 2013, 03:16 PM
saigourav0512
Member+

Hi friend..The acronym for NDA is National Defence Academy.

I cannot tell you the exact minimum marks required for the NDA examination.

But, I can tell you that if, you secure at least 40% in General studies and 60% in Mathematics, your selection should be sure.

The eligibility criteria required for the NDA examination are prescribed as below:-

Completion of 12th with PCM from any recognized board.

Final year contenders are also eligible.

Age limit: 16.5-19 yrs.

Sex: Male.

Age relaxation: Not provided.

Marital status: Unmarried.

Nationality: Indian.

Physical eligibility:

All the best………….
13th August 2015, 08:21 PM
sai215

Re: How to prepare for NDA written exam? What is the minimum marks required?

First of all you can collect previous NDA entrance exam question papers and solved
You can daily practice minimum 12 hours
There is no minimum marks required in order to qualify for the NDA entrance exam
The things that are required for the NDA written examination are:

1. Your minimum education qualification should be 12th with PCM from recognized board
2. Your Age should be round between 16.5 - 19 years
3. You must be Physically, Mentally fit
4. You must be an Indian Male and Unmarried too

All the best...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?