20th August 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th standard? Is there any fee concession? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

am i eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th standard? is there any fee concession? do i have to write any entrance exam? how many marks do i have to get in that exam? which branch in that is suitable for a girl

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  2. Is there any fee concession for marine engineering after passing 12th with 95%
  3. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  5. Detailed fee structure of SRM? Any concession is given under Muslim minority quota? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering in TS Chanakya after scoring 65% in 12th?
  7. In which colleges can I get after scoring 50% in 12th? What is the fee structure and when will be the entrance exam?
  8. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  9. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  10. Is there any fee concession for OBC category students?
  11. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  12. Which are the entrance exams for marine engineering? I am a student of standard 12th
  13. What all entrance exams should I attend after passing 12th to get into marine engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  15. Is graduation enough to study ICWA? Do I have to write any entrance exam to join ICWA intermediate? What is the fee structure of ICWA intermediate? Is there any concession for merit students?
  16. How can I join marine engineering after 12th? What is the qualification required?
  17. How may I join marine engineering after passing class 12th? Which entrance exam do I need to clear for it?
  18. Am I eligible to write BITSAT exam after scoring 70% in 12th standard
13th November 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th standard? Is there any fee concession? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

please inform me about the fee structure of Marine Engineering course and for appearing JEE examination is it compulsary
18th November 2013, 01:57 PM
mohamed_ibm

Default Re: Am I eligible for marine engineering after scoring 90% in 12th standard? Is there any fee concession? Do I have to write any entrance exam?

Need of marine engineer basically comes under mechanical engineer . so jobs will be equally given to the men and woman, additionally writing exams like JEE will earn you to get a seat in good college if you score well in those entrance exams, but preparing hard to crack those exams are highly competitive.....!!
21st February 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

sir i am intrested in doing marine engineering i want know the details about it like fee struture and entreance exam
30th May 2014, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

sir now I m in class 12th how much marks should I require to take part in a good marine engineering college
7th October 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

i am interested for marine engineering.can i persue a good career without writing entrance exams?
24th April 2017, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know about the entrance exams and colleges which will help to make my career in marine engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?