14th December 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write BITSAT exam after scoring 70% in 12th standard

i get 70% in +2 standard.shall i elgible to write bitsat exam.

15th December 2012, 07:10 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to write BITSAT exam after scoring 70% in 12th standard

Hi Guest,

The eligibility criteria for the BITSAT exam are as follows:

The candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized state or central government institution.

In 12th class the candidate needs to have the subjects like physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The percentage of the subjects should be more than 60%.

If you satisfy all the eligibility criteria then you can apply for the exam.

Thank you,

All the best.
16th December 2012, 12:27 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Am I eligible to write BITSAT exam after scoring 70% in 12th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi

BITSAT - Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test

BITS Pilani is one of the top technical colleges in our country. So there are a lot of candidate who want to apply for this exam and take up Engineering in that college.
They conduct this exam i.e BITSAT every year in the month of May for the selection of candidate for the B.Tech courses.

There are a few Eligibility Criteria's which they ask for is :-

-> Minimum 12th pass from a recognized school with OVER 75% AGGREGATE. And I must tell you that earlier it was even tougher at 80% minimum !
-> PCM are the 3 compulsory subjects that you must have studied in HS.
-> You should be good in communication skills and also have a working knowledge of basic computer operations as this test is online..

Now coming to your query, I would say that I really sorry but YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE BITSAT because you have got only 70% aggregate in your Class 12th.

You can always try for the other entrances like IIT JEE, AIEEE, DCE CEE, WB JEE, UPTUEE, etc and others..

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
25th March 2013, 09:11 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write BITSAT exam after scoring 70% in 12th standard

Quote:
Yes your applicable for BITSAT Entrance Examination after Completing your 12th standard .. There is No issue with your qualification ... But, the issue is that you have not mention in Stream you have complete your 12th Standard whether it is Commerce / Arts / Science ...

If your Completed 12th standard in science stream then your applicable for BITSAT Entrance Examination, Otherwise your not applicable for BITSAT Examination ..

BITSAT ie :- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test .

if your interested to get admission in course like , Bachelor engineering , Master of pharmacy , Master of science etc. ... then you should qualified in this entrance examination .

Eligibility criteria for Birla Institute of Technology and Science Aptitude Test :-

The Applicant should be Complete 12th standard in science stream like physics / chemistry / biology / mathematics etc... with above 80% percentage of marks from recognized university .

And you should score individually 60% percentage of marks in each subjects ..

Note :- If your waiting for 12th examination result , You may eligible to apply for the examination .

Application Procedure for BITSAT Examination :-

You can get application form from the post office As well as download application for official website of BITSAT . You can apply for this examination two modes namely , Online registration as well postal registration .

>> For Online registration you should go trhough this like :- http://www.bitsadmission.com/BITSAT/ . You have required to pay Rs. 1,000 .

>> For Postal Registration :- You can have send Rs. 1,100 along with the application form .

For Information Please Visit here :- http://www.bitsadmission.com/
25th March 2013, 12:32 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
BITS Pilani is one of the most prestigious institute in India with advanced campuses and alumni of the top order. Therefore students in large numbers give the BITSAT every year to study in this college. The exam is an online computer-based examination for the following first degree programmes:
  • B.E.(Hons)
  • B.Pharm(Hons)
  • M.Sc(Hons)
  • M.Sc(Tech)

It must be remembered that this exam is only for the science students. Therefore, to study any one of the first hand programme it is important for you to complete class 12 examination of a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics at 10+2 level.

In addition to that you need to have minimum 75% of marks in aggregate in physics, chemistry and mathematics. Moreover good marks in English is also required.

The final decision though will be based on the score you secure in BITSAT. If you are about to appear for the H.S exam this year or have already completed H.S. in the previous year then also you can give this exam.

There is direct admission offer for the board toppers from this year. This means if you have topped any central or state level board exam then irrespective of what you have applied in the BITSAT you will be given direct admission.

It should be remembered that this examination can not be given again by someone who is already studying in BITS Pilani.

As mentioned earlier this exam is going to be an online test of three hours in selected centres all across the country. The exam is going to be conducted between 14th May, 2013 to 01st June, 2013.

The cost of application forms for the BITSAT candidates is Rs. 1750 and for female candidates it is Rs. 1250.

To know more click here: http://www.bitsadmission.com
25th March 2013, 04:17 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Red face Re: Am I eligible to write BITSAT exam after scoring 70% in 12th standard

Hi dear..

BITSAT is the entrance conducted by BITS (Birla Institute of Technology) every year. It is one of the most prestigious college in our country, ranking in the top colleges and giving competition to not only NITs but IITs too.

The eligibility criteria for BITSAT is as follows :-

> Applicant must have Science stream with Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics.

> He should have a score of about 60% in each subject individually from any recognized board/University.

> Applicant must secure 75% aggregate in +2 exams.

Since, you have only 70% aggregate, you are not eligible to give BITSAT.

Regards
Sammy
25th March 2013, 10:44 PM
subhashrajpurohit

Friend,

YES!! you are eligible for BITSAT examination.

BITS Stands for Birla Institute of Technology and Science. BITS Conduct Entrance Examination for Under Graduation Course in Engineering Field. BITS Is very reputed Entrance Examination. BITS Exam is conduct at National level Every year.

Eligibility:

you must complete your 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics Subjects with 70% Aggregate.
if you are in 12th class, you can apply for BITSAT Exam.

Apply Procedure :

you have to Fill Application Form on Official Website of BITS.
Fill the application form with Required Documents.
Exam will Conduct Online Type.
After Submitting Application Form you will get your Registration No.
Remember your Registration no. for Admit Card Download.
you wil Get Username and Password on your E mail ID.
After Successfully Submitting Application for, you will Registerd for BITS Exam.
Official Website: www.bitsadmission.com

Good Luck........
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BITSAT_ Brochure.pdf(424.3 KB, 88 views)
5th April 2013, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

An i eligible for bits test 2013 if i secure around 75% in overall subjects whether i get 60 % only in pcm
23rd April 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

I'm getting 81%marks in 12 board and 70%marks in pcmalso I m getting 60% in pcm.am I eligible for bits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?