21st August 2012, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

Medical examinations of Army and Air Force?

Hi, friends i have cavities in my two teeths and i want to go in airforce and army becuase i have ncc .c. Certificate . So im eligible to join army plsss tell me im in big problem

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Merchant Navy in Commerce Background?
  2. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What shall I do after completion of Intermediate with MPC stream?
  4. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
  5. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
  6. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  7. Is maths and physics required for Arts student
  8. How can I become an Air force officer after completing 12th if I am a 11th non medical student
  9. Can I join Indian Air Force as a medical graduate?
  10. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  11. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  12. How can I become an Air Force officer after passing 12th Non Medial? Which qualification is important to become an Air Force Officer?
  13. Can I enroll in IAF? Are there chances to become Squadron Leader being Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  14. How may I get a government job with starting salary of 20,000? I am pursuing B.Tech with EEE stream
  15. How can I become an Air Force officer after completing 12th
  16. After passing SSC how to join Army, Navy or Air Force?
  17. Can I qualify for NDA if my eye sight is weak?
  18. What are the jobs available in Air force or Non Medical for 12th students?
23rd April 2013, 05:21 PM
Veena saimpla

Default Re: Medical examinations of Army and Air Force?

Hey if u want to go in army or airforce u can.. bcoz cavity is not a big issue for these two... so don't take tension.
23rd April 2013, 07:58 PM
banacareer

Default Re: Medical examinations of Army and Air Force?

hi,

you can go to any of the dental hospital. they will take care of all the cavity you have.
23rd April 2013, 08:10 PM
banacareer

Thumbs up Re: Medical examinations of Army and Air Force?

hi,

you can go to any of the dental hospital. they will take care of all the cavity you have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?