21st August 2012, 09:01 PM
ruhulmsd

Am I eligible for SET exam after completing M.Tech 2nd year in computer science and engineering

this is ruhul amin completing mtech 2nd year in computer science and engineering.so please inform me that am i elligible for set exam or not and if yes please tell me from where will i get the syllebus for computer science department. my email id is:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write Civil Service Exam after completing my 2nd year engineering?
  2. Can we do B.Ed after completing B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  3. Can I be eligible for NET, SET exam after completing BSc computer science in regular and MSc software technology in correspondence
  4. Can we do B.Ed course after B.Tech and M.Tech in computer science and engineering
  5. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  8. Am I eligible for Aerospace Engineering after B.E in Computer Science and Engineering?
  9. Can I be eligible for SET/NET exam after completing degree in computer engineering?
  10. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  11. Can I join computer science engineering after completing 2nd PU with Biology? Why is mechanical engineering preferred?
  12. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  13. can I get admission in 2nd year B.Tech computer science after completing my first year BCA? Which exam should I write for admission in B.Tech 2nd year?
  14. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  15. Detailed process of admission in B.E computer 2nd year after completing BSc Computer Science?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in direct 2nd year in B.E computer Engineering after completing diploma with 59.17%?
  17. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)? -- [New]
  18. Previous year question papers of NET SET for Computer Science?
23rd August 2012, 10:41 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET exam after completing M.Tech 2nd year in computer science and engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruhulmsd View Post
this is ruhul amin completing mtech 2nd year in computer science and engineering.so please inform me that am i elligible for set exam or not and if yes please tell me from where will i get the syllebus for computer science department. my email id is:[email protected]
SET, also referred as SLET (State Lectureship Eligibility Test) is regulated by University Grant Commission and is conducted on state level. In order to be considered eligible for the same, one must score a minimum of 55% in the masters degree examination conducted by a recognized university. However, for candidates belonging to reserved category, the required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5%. Since you are pursuing Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering, you will able to take the test in Computer Science and Applications and the syllabus for the same comprise of the following subject areas:

Discrete Structures
Computer Arithmetic
Programming in C and C++
Relational Database Design and SQL
Data and File structures
Computer Networks
System Software and Compilers
Operating Systems
Software Engineering
Current Trends and Technologies

For further information, refer to the state agency assigned to conduct State Lectureship Eligibility Test in your region.
4th February 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for SET exam after completing M.Tech 2nd year in computer science and engineering

thanks for the information
25th April 2014, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.E in Computer Science Engg. Am I eligible to SET exam??
27th May 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I completed my master of engg in applied electronics .Am i eligible for TN SET Examination?
7th May 2015, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for SET exam after completing B.Tech in computer science and engineering??
30th January 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I completed my m.tech in electronics and communication from vtu, Belgaum. So am I eligible to take net or set exam 2016 ? And please let me know the exam dates , syllabus as soon as possible sir/madam.
21st June 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I completed ma M.E. In electronic & telecommunications with 1St class
Can I eligible for SET exam in maharashtra, if yes then, whuch University conduct this exam & what is the syllabus for this exam..
Hope for reply soon

Tahnking you
H.S.PATIL
3rd January 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET/TSSLET, I completed PG(M.Tech) Web Technologies from JNTUH, and Graduation(B.Tech) in Computer science & Engineering from KU.
5th March 2017, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my PG M.E in power electronics.. Am I eligible to write SET and NET
1st May 2018, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for set exam after completing mtech 2nd year in petroleum engineering
19th August 2019, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

I'm purusing m.tech in electronics and communication stream. In ap set which syllabus can I select where can I get my stream paper?
25th August 2019, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

I am studying mtech 2nd year can I appear for kset exam
7th November 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Btech in ECE and then doing Mtech regarding the same.So the clarification I want to get is,for which subject of APSET do I need to apply among all paper 2 available.
14th January 2021, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my mtech in software engineering course under jntu.am I eligible for ts set?
15th January 2021, 11:33 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

SET, also referred as SLET (State Lectureship Eligibility Test) is regulated by University Grant Commission and is conducted on state level. In order to be considered eligible for the same, one must score a minimum of 55% in the masters degree examination conducted by a recognized university. However, for candidates belonging to reserved category, the required percentage of marks is relaxed upto 5%. Since you are pursuing Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering, you will able to take the test in Computer Science and Applications and the syllabus for the same comprise of the following subject areas:

Discrete Structures
Computer Arithmetic
Programming in C and C++
Relational Database Design and SQL
Data and File structures
Computer Networks
System Software and Compilers
Operating Systems
Software Engineering
Current Trends and Technologies
7th July 2021, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Am studying mtech 2nd year in embedded systems. Am i eligible for applying Andhra Pradesh SET exam if yes then for which subjects i can apply? And options of the subjects
26th November 2022, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing m.tech second year in vlsi and embedded systems in which subjects should I apply for AP set exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?