23rd August 2012, 09:53 AM

What are the career opportunities to do LLB after B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)? What is the salary?

What are the career opportunities to do LLB after B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering). what about salary & career growth?

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  2. Career for instrumentation engineering and job oriented courses to do?
  3. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  4. What should I study further after completing 5 years B.B.A.LLB? Job opportunities with expected salary? -- [New]
  5. What are the career opportunities to do CS course after LLB
  6. How much salary will I get for electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  7. Teaching line for freshers after M.E(instrumentation)?
  8. How much salary I can get after completion of BE in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. What's the initial package of CS? What can I do to increase my salary? I am doing CS course without LLB. Is it beneficial for my career?
  10. Should I choose commerce or science? Comparison between both the streams?
  11. Is IT a better course? Which is a better course between Aeronautical Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering?
  12. Career scope and opportunities for BA LLB?
  13. Career guidance about Instrumentation Engineering?
  14. What are the career opportunities in electronics and telecommunication engineering? What type of jobs are available? How much is the salary?
  15. Job opportunities after doing B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. Is LLB good for girls? Opportunities after completing LLB?
  17. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What should I study further after completing BBA(LLB)? Scope with expected salary for BBA(LLB) graduate?
10th April 2013, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities to do LLB after B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)? What is the salary?

What are the career opportunities to do LLB after B.Tech (Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering). what about salary & career growth?
10th November 2013, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the career opportunities to do LLB after B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)? What is the salary?

Shoud i do master degree in law after btech in chemical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?