3rd November 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

What are the career opportunities in electronics and telecommunication engineering? What type of jobs are available? How much is the salary?

What are the career opportunities in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
What type of jobs are available?
How much is the salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Career and opportunities after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. What type of job can electronics and telecommunication engineering get
  3. What type of jobs are there in Telecom Industries in Pune? I have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  4. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  5. List of companies with salary for Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering candidate?
  6. What are the career opportunities to do LLB after B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering)? What is the salary?
  7. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  8. How to join Indian Navy after completing diploma course? -- [New]
  9. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. Employment opportunities after B.Tech electronics?
  11. Can I do M.E in mechanical engineering after pursuing B.E in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  12. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any job available for me after passing the IT field?
  14. JObs and career after BSc Electronics?
  15. Government jobs with expected salary for a diploma holder in Electronics Engineering?
  16. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  17. Am I eligible to appear for the exam of Indian Economic Services after completing B.A LLB(Hons)
  18. Which exam should I write to join as Professor in government polytechnic college?
27th August 2017, 08:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career opportunities in electronics and telecommunication engineering? What type of jobs are available? How much is the salary?

Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering is an evergreen branch of engineering with lots of career and job opportunities in Public and Private Sector. You can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering to get jobs in Public Sector Undertakings. Top PSUs like NTPC, BHEL, ONGC, IOCL, SAIL etc recruit candidates on basis of GATE scorecard and personal interview.

You can apply for GATE 2018 at present. In private sector, you can apply for jobs in LG, Marcony, Nokia, HCL, TCS etc. Recruitment is done through off campus or on campus recruitment drive. There are three stages, aptitude round, group discussion and personal interview. You can apply for BSNL JTO exam also.

Salary depends on type of organization in which you will work. The initial salary for a fresher is around Rs 30,000 per month to Rs 50,000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?