26th February 2011, 03:18 PM
arpana thapa

Which course is suitable for a good scope in future after B.Tech ECE?

which courses are suitable for a good scope in future after b.tech E.C.E???

Please reply

thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch is more preferable for getting a good good job and better future prospective?
  2. Is there any scope in ECE branch? Companies offering a job for ECE students?
  3. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  4. Scope of Computer Secience & engineering from Amity Lucknow campus?
  5. Am I eligible for M.A in Psychology after graduating in B.Tech ECE from JNTUK? What is the future scope?
  6. What is the scope for B.Arch?
  7. Is the Automation course a good course for B.Tech ECE candidates? Will 59% in B.Tech cause any problems during placements? What is the future of the course and is Chennai institute good for the course?
  8. Will there be any career scope for me if I join M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech in ECE?
  9. Which branch is suitable to do after B.Tech Electronics and M.Tech Chemical?
  10. Difference between CSE and ECE? Which one has a better scope in future?
  11. Is M.Tech good after B.Tech in ECE? Or better to do some other Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE?
  13. Indian B.Arch has no value Abroad? What is better to choose from?
  14. which are the subjects included in IT? Does IT has good scope in future?
  15. Suitable courses for for me having good salary and scope? -- [New]
  16. What type of jobs are suitable for me after completing B.Tech in ECE with 70%
  17. Which companies will be suitable to apply for internship which doing ECE 4th semester?
  18. What is the future scope in MSc Nano science and Nanotechnology? Is it a good option?
26th February 2011, 09:07 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course is suitable for a good scope in future after B.Tech ECE?

according to me after completing the degree of the B.Tech from the ECE branch i would recommend you to do the MBA for the good future scope and for the good salary .....
27th February 2011, 03:30 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which course is suitable for a good scope in future after B.Tech ECE?

hello friend...

Some of the popular PG course with good scope after finishing B.Tech E.C.E are as follows...

-> M. Tech in VLSI Design

-> M. Tech Power Electronics

-> M. Tech System Design

-> M. Tech Embedded Systems

my advice to you is instead of going for searching which as the good scope try to to take up the course in which you are interested that will surely give a bright future for you...

All the Best..
13th March 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is suitable for a good scope in future after B.Tech ECE?

Which course is suitable after btech in ece mtech or mba
14th March 2011, 02:38 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which course is suitable for a good scope in future after B.Tech ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course is suitable after btech in ece mtech or mba
hello friend...

M.Tech is the best preference after finishing B.Tech in ECE because it helps a lot in your career growth... if you feel like you want to go with business field then opt for MBA because its very competitive now a days and you have to perform well if you want to shine in the future...end of day its your interest my friend so go with the course which you love to do and am sure you will succeed...

All the Best for your future..
15th March 2011, 11:40 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

there are some Mtech course is suitable for a good scope in future after B.Tech ECE is given below

1.VLSI & Embeded systems.

2.robotics.

3.radio communication.

4.nano technology.

5.power electronics.

all the best..........
17th March 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

which course is suitable to join in isro after b.tech in ece branch?
22nd March 2011, 09:04 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

M. Tech in VLSI Design
M. Tech Power Electronics
M. Tech System Design
M. Tech Embedded Systems
26th March 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

is any scope in ece after b-tech if i m not interested in further study like m-tech or else?????
28th March 2011, 02:01 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which course is suitable for a good scope in future after B.Tech ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is any scope in ece after b-tech if i m not interested in further study like m-tech or else?????
SCOPE FOR E.C.E WITHOUT DOING M.TECH

Yes, there is scope for B.Tech-E.C.E if you are not interested in doing M.Tech so you don't have to worry... There are huge number of job openings for E.C.E branch both in the core electrical companies and Software companies as well..

-> One important thing to note is that you must be interested in doing E.C.E course, if not there is no use selecting that branch because you have lot to study when compared with other branches..

-> Go for E.C.E, finish your course with above 70 % then for sure you will be placed in any of the Top MNC companies with a great future
24th May 2011, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i finished my b.tech(IT).i wish to do m.tech..which area has good scope for getting jobs soon...
29th May 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in eee. Which branch can i join for better career, eee or ece?
10th June 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

i have completed b.tech in 2010, still searching job please suggest me some sort term course for getting job in ece or s/w like oracle etc
13th July 2011, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

hi..i got 57% in ece...and my pgecet rank is 2538.................i am in dailama whether to go to m.tech r job....???suggest me plzz.....my mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?