19th December 2011, 06:47 PM
omsairam040

Am I eligible for M.A in Psychology after graduating in B.Tech ECE from JNTUK? What is the future scope?

i am doing my graduation in b.tech,ece from jntuk. i would like to do m.a in psychology. am i elligible for the course?what is the future scope? and if any entrance exam is needed to join in bangalore university plz give me dis informatn

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for IT jobs after scoring 59.6% in B.Tech
  2. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  3. List of courses available for Psychology in Kerala? What's the scope and future prospective for the same? I'm pursuing my plus in biology science in Thiruvananthapuram
  4. Is there any scope in ECE branch? Companies offering a job for ECE students?
  5. What is the scope of Psychology?
  6. Am I eligible to join M.A in Psychology in Bangalore University after passing B.Tech ECE? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech?
  7. Scope of Ph.D in Organizational Psychology? Qualifications required?
  8. Can I get a seat in ECE department in JNTUH or JNTUK? I belong to BC-A category
  9. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  10. What is the minimum qualification for Ph.D? Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Psychology after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  11. Can I pursue MSc in the field of psychology after graduating in B.Tech in the stream of computer science?
  12. Scope of M.Sc in Psychology in Distance Education? Can I join into Lecturer Profession by this course?
  13. Difference between CSE and ECE? Which one has a better scope in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course is preferred for better future, B.Sc(psychology), B.Tech or B.Sc(maths)?
  15. What is the scope of masters in psychology? What are the job opportunities?
  16. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in JNTUK after applying for PGECET?
  17. Can I get a high salary in Automation Field? What is the future scope after B.E ECE?
  18. Colleges in India for B.Sc in Psychology? Scope of clinical psychology in India? -- [New]
29th January 2012, 10:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.A in Psychology after graduating in B.Tech ECE from JNTUK? What is the future scope?

No, you are not eligible for M.A in Psychology after graduating as a B.Tech ECE. Usually for the Masters in Psychology you have to be a graduate in the relevant stream and then you will have to clear the entrance exam to get admission for the Masters in Psychology.
27th May 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.A in Psychology after graduating in B.Tech ECE from JNTUK? What is the future scope?

I m doing my 3rd year BE in electronics and telecommunication from RTMNU. M interested in doing psychology.i would like you to guide me how to go about it.
9th June 2013, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my BE(ECE) but now my intention is to becme a great psychatrist for tat wat i have to do ;is there any parttime course ll be available to do?pls guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?