1st September 2012, 10:35 PM
shalinee shukla

How to get a job after doing B.Pharm in the field of clinical research?

am confused that what i will do after b. pharma in the field of clinical research ..i need a job as soon as possibal ..if there is a job in clinical research field with money then please tell me please please

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after doing B.Pharm in the field of clinical research?
  2. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  4. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  5. Career prospects in the Clinical Research Field? I want to pursue my PG without leaving the job
  6. Clinical research is good after M.Pharma? Job in clinical research is better than PhD? -- [New]
  7. Which course should I opt for between M.Sc in Clinical Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Biochemistry having completed B.Sc MLT?
  8. Am i eligible for CDS test after completing BAMS final Prof and scoring 89?
  9. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  10. How to work as a clinical trial assistant in clinical research? What are the job opportunities?
  11. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  12. Job opportunties in MSc Clinical Research?
  13. Which are the jobs in related field? Where should I apply for clinical data management, Pharmacovigilance jobs in Chennai?
  14. How to join clinical research course after BSc Biotechnology? Is clinical research a good course?
  15. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Life Sciences?
  16. Any institute in UP or Delhi for doing certificate or diploma course in Panchakarma? Which other courses I can do after BAMS?
  17. Universities in UK and US offering MS in clinical research?
  18. Scope of Clinical Research in India having completed B.Pharmacy?
23rd May 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job after doing B.Pharm in the field of clinical research?

How long study of clinical research? Which is the best college of clinical study in gujarat?
10th September 2013, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job after doing B.Pharm in the field of clinical research?

how we found a good job after b.pharmacy completion?
7th February 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Now i am working in reputed pharma company.Iwant join in clinical field.How i get in job in this field?please reply.

Mob:9963812814
9th December 2014, 12:01 PM
prashanth shukla

am confused that what i will do after b. pharma in the field of clinical research ..i need a job as soon as possibal ..if there is a job in clinical research field with money then please tell me please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?