6th September 2012, 08:30 AM

Am I eligible to join ICWA course after completion of BA and MBA in Finance and Marketing?

Hello sir,i completed degree B.A(M.E.S) & M.B.A (finance & marketing), now i want to do ICWA,am i eligible to do this course ?

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between MBA Finance and ICWA? Which course is good to join? Qualifications required to join these courses and job opportunities through these courses?
  2. Procedure to join ICWA course after completion of MBA? What will be the duration of this course?
  3. How to join ICWA course after doing MBA finance from PTU?
  4. Procedure to join M.Phil in Commerce after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  5. Is it a good choice for me to join MBA in Marketing after completion of BBA in Finance?
  6. How to do ICWA after completing MBA with finance as a major subject? What is the scope and process of registration in ICWA? What is the fee structure
  7. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  8. Which bank job is suitable for me being MBA in finance and marketing?
  9. How to join ICWA course after doing BBA and MBA finance through distance education from madras university
  10. Procedure to join ICWA? I have completed BCS, MBA(HR and Finance)
  11. Best courses after MBA in Finance? CS, CA, LLB, ICWA? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  13. How to do ICWA course? I have completed MBA finance -- [New]
  14. Difference between CS and ICWA? Which is better and what kind of jobs one can get after doing these? What is the qualification required?
  15. How to join in ICWA after completing BSc(MSc) with 70%
  16. Which field is good for me between ICWA and CFA after completion of MBA in Finance?
  17. How to join ICWA after passing MBA in finance? What is the syllabus and course duration?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed course after completing MBA Part time with finance and marketing
6th September 2012, 07:21 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ICWA course after completion of BA and MBA in Finance and Marketing?

Definitely you are eligible to do the Cost and Work Accounts course.
One can get admission in the course, after passing 10+2.
The course comprises of Foundation Course, Intermediate course and Final Course.
10+2 passed students can get admission in Foundation Course and after passing the
same they appear the subsequent level of the course.
As you are a graduate so you are eligible to get admission directly in the Intermediate
Course without passing Foundation Course exam.

The exams for the course are conducted twice a year generally, one in June and other
in December.

The last date of enrollment for any course is 5th December if you want
to appear the exam which is going to be conducted in coming June.
Similarly, last date of enrollment for any course is 5th June if you want
to appear the exam which is going to be conducted in coming December.

If you are willing to apper the coming June term exam then you must register for
the course by 5th of December of this year.

Visit: www.icwai.org
6th September 2012, 10:36 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join ICWA course after completion of BA and MBA in Finance and Marketing?

Yes, you are eligible to do the Cost and Work Accounts course (ICWA) after completion of BA and MBA in Finance and Marketing as the eligibility for the same is as under-

1. You must be a 12th pass from the recognized board for the foundation course.

2. You must be a degree holder from the recognized university for the intermediate course.

As you are a graduate so you are eligible to get admission directly in the Intermediate
Course without passing Foundation Course exam.The exams for the course are conducted twice a year generally, one in June and other
in December.

The last date of enrollment for any course is 5th December if you want to appear the exam which is going to be conducted in coming June.Similarly, last date of enrollment for any course is 5th June if you want to appear the exam which is going to be conducted in coming December.
10th June 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

If I hv cleared only 1 group out of 2 in foundation programme in cs then in which group I hv to appear in nxt attempt?
Whether both group or 1?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?