24th June 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Com+LLB(Integrated) course after passing 12th class? Which are the institutes offering B.Com+LLB course? Procedure for admission?

Can I do B.Com + LLB (integrated ) course after class XII
Which are the institutes offering B.Com + LLB course. What is the procedure for admission

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in BSc in DU after passing 12th class with 76%
  2. How to join DJ course after passing 12th with science? Institutes offering DJ course?
  3. Procedure for admission in PSG after passing class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible to do B.Tech in Food Technology after 12th with PCM? List of institutes in India and Abroad offering the course? Admission procedure and eligibility criteria?
  5. What is the admission procedure and the course fee of Naval Architecture? Institutes offering the course?
  6. Courses available in Micriobiology after 12th? Names of the institutes offering the course in Microbiology after 12th?
  7. Procedure for admission in B.Arch after passing 12th class?
  8. Career opportunities in Astrophysics and Optics? Good institutes offering MSc in Physics? What is the admission in procedure?
  9. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  10. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  11. Procedure of admission in Sainik School after passing class 9th?
  12. Procedure to get admission in ISRo after passing 12th class
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Pharmacy after passing 12th
  14. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th with PCM? What is the admission procedure? Which are the colleges?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Biotechnology? Which are the institutes?
  16. Can I do 12th in commerce after Passing 10th in 1984, 12th in 1986 and B.E in Electrical branch? -- [New]
  17. List of courses available in Genetic Engineering after completion of 12th Class? List of Institutes offering these courses?
  18. Procedure to get selected in Indian Army after passing 12th from PCM?
25th July 2012, 12:01 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Com+LLB(Integrated) course after passing 12th class? Which are the institutes offering B.Com+LLB course? Procedure for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do B.Com + LLB (integrated ) course after class XII
Which are the institutes offering B.Com + LLB course. What is the procedure for admission

Following are the Institutions offering 5 years B.Com, LLB Integrated program along with admission procedure:

Amity Law School, Noida

Candidate must have scored a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board. The program offered has been approved by The Bar Council of India, New Delhi.

Teerthanker Mahaveer College of Law and Legal Studies

Candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination in Commerce or Science stream from a recognized Board. Admission is based on Merit of percentage of marks secured in qualifying Examination. The College is approved by Bar Council of India.

NEF Law College

Candidate must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board. Admission is based on Entrance Examination conducted by the College. Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying Examination i.e. +2, are also eligible to appear in the Entrance Examination. The program is Approved by Bar Council of India [BCI], New Delhi.

For detail information one may refer to the official websites.
23rd August 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Com LLB(Integrated) course after passing 12th class? Which are the institutes offering B.Com LLB course? Procedure for admission?

can i do b.com with law in one college after passing my 12
30th January 2013, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Com LLB(Integrated) course after passing 12th class? Which are the institutes offering B.Com LLB course? Procedure for admission?

short list of intigrated b.com LLB collage or uni in utter pradesh?
26th February 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in LLB(Integrated)course after passing 12th,and without giving clat exam???plz reply
3rd June 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How i can get admmission in b.com llb after 12th
1st August 2013, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir what should i do?
27th April 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I want to admission in the Govt. collage for the course of B. Com LLB. so I want the list of the collages in which the said course is available
17th July 2014, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

i want to b.com LLB so where i can do and how to do??? please reply on my email id.... [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?