9th September 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

What questions are asked during the interview of TCS? I am a mechanical engineering in 4th year

Which are the questions that are to be answered during the interview of TCS? How should I answer the following questions?

sir i m a mechanical engineer 4th yr student .tcs is visiting our
college.so i m having doubts on some questions to b answered by me in
interview so wat shud i answer..the questions are as follows..
1.WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU?
2.WHAT IF WE DONT HIRE YOU?
3.BEING A MECHANICAL ENGINEER HOW WILL YOU INDULGE IN A CULTURE OF TCS?
4.WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN TCS?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the questions that are to be answered during the interview of TCS? How should I answer the following questions?
  2. What kind of Technical questions are asked in TCS on-campus drive to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  3. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  4. Previous year interview questions of TCS...
  5. Pune University Mechanical Engineering 4th Sem- Theory of Machines and Mechanisms-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Frequently asked questions for mechanical engineering?
  7. How to prepare for the interview of Mechanical Supervisor Trainee? What questions are asked in the interview?
  8. Questions asked in TCS, HR, MR and TR interview?
  9. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  10. How to crack the interview of L&T? I am a diploma holder in mechanical engineering
  11. What is the pattern of TCS written test? I am a B.Tech 4th year student
  12. Information about TCS IGNITE interview? What are the different rounds and procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Thermal Engineering-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Questions asked in Interview of TCS Campus Placement?
  15. Frequently asked TCS HR Interview Questions?
  16. Tata Consultancy Service online previous question paper
  17. What kind of questions are asked in the interview for TCS of electronic student?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in the interview of CID?
6th October 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What questions are asked during the interview of TCS? I am a mechanical engineering in 4th year

What questions are asked during the interview of TCS? I am a computer science engineering in 4th year
23rd November 2012, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What questions are asked during the interview of TCS? I am a mechanical engineering in 4th year

my name is arvind.what r general question asked in an interview to a mechanical engineer?
24th January 2013, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

i my name is roohi anwar.. Am stdyn eng 5th sem ..i want to know the how to attend interview for tcs
28th July 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i am vijay chouhan. And my question is that which type of question asked during the interview of mechanical engg in tcs
28th October 2017, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I wanna to ask only how to join in TCS since I am a soft skill and behavioral trainer with 3 years experience but wanna to go in big and leading company so tell me how I go while I did only graduation BA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?