25th August 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Which are the questions that are to be answered during the interview of TCS? How should I answer the following questions?

sir i m a mechanical engineer 4th yr student .tcs is visiting our
college.so i m having doubts on some questions to b answered by me in
interview so wat shud i answer..the questions are as follows..
1.WHY SHOULD WE HIRE YOU?
2.WHAT IF WE DONT HIRE YOU?
3.BEING A MECHANICAL ENGINEER HOW WILL YOU INDULGE IN A CULTURE OF TCS?
4.WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN TCS?

28th September 2011, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the questions that are to be answered during the interview of TCS? How should I answer the following questions?

how can i respect there
6th February 2012, 11:46 AM
akhila.avm

Default Re: Which are the questions that are to be answered during the interview of TCS? How should I answer the following questions?

sir aim of the student of electronics tcs is gng to hire our clg...........
can u plz suggest some imp tips to be followed.....and can u send me some imp interview ques and ans along with them so that i be prepared
22nd May 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

first of all I thank you for providing us with this opportunity and i have a doubt regarding how to answer to the following questions
1) what if we don't hire u?
2) being an ece student how will u indulge in the culture of IT
13th September 2012, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

how to select members for project as team leader?
15th September 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

1) what if we don't hire u?
2) being an Ch E student how will u indulge in the culture of IT
6th March 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

how i develop a technical knowledge?
13th October 2013, 02:30 AM
Unregistered

please let me know the links and the sites from where i can get the interview questions of tcs
17th December 2013, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Tell me about TCS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?