1st March 2011, 02:32 PM
Shubham9300

Eligibility for NIMCET after BCA and 12th standard with Biology?

I had completed my BCA in 2010 and had completed bridge course in it but i had completed my 12th with Biology please tell am i eligible for NIMCET or not ??

I had also seen the advertisement brochure of NIMCET 2011 it was written there that " Those who have done BRIDGE COURSE can also apply for NIMCET " please tell me i am eligible or not ?

1st March 2011, 08:08 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for NIMCET after BCA and 12th standard with Biology?

Eligibility for NIMCET after BCA and 12th standard with Biology?

If You Have Completed Your 12th Exams With Maths And You Have A Bachelor Degree With 60% Marks From a Recognized University With Any One of The Following As One Of The Subjects As Mathematics, Statistics, Business Mathematics, Discrete Mathematics, Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, Business Statistics, Computational Mathematics, Elementary Mathematics, Elementary Statistics, Then You Are Eligible to Apply for NIMCET Examination.

So, You Dont Have Maths Subject In Your 12th Exams, But, If You have done Bridge Course in Mathematics, Then You Are also Eligible to apply For NIMCET Exams.

And If You Want to Get More Details Regarding NIMCET Examination, Then Please visit the Official Website -

http://www.nimcet2011nitb.in/eligi.php
1st March 2011, 09:26 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

If You Have Completed Your 12th Exams With Maths And You Have A Bachelor Degree With 60% Marks From a Recognized University With Any One of The Following As One Of The Subjects As Mathematics, Statistics, Business Mathematics, Discrete Mathematics, Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, Business Statistics, Computational Mathematics, Elementary Mathematics, Elementary Statistics, Then You Are Eligible to Apply for NIMCET Examination.

So, You Dont Have Maths Subject In Your 12th Exams, But, If You have done Bridge Course in Mathematics, Then You Are also Eligible to apply For NIMCET Exams.
2nd March 2011, 01:57 PM
rks@estate
Senior Member+

Hello,

Eligibility for NIMCET are as follows: -

Indian Nationals securing 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA (55% or 6.0/10 CGPA for SC/ST) in each of the examinations of

(i) Passed 10th & 12th standard exam

(ii) Passed Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institute / university with any one of the following subjects: -

Mathematics, Statistics, Business Mathematics, Discrete Mathematics,

Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, Business Statistics,

Computational Mathematics, Elementary Mathematics,

Elementary Statistics

(iii) Age - 21 Years to 30 Years

Good Luck
2nd March 2011, 06:15 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Lightbulb Re: Eligibility for NIMCET after BCA and 12th standard with Biology?

NIMCET 2011 Eligibility

NIMCET i.e NIT MBA comment Entrance test As seen from Pattern of the NIMCET,It consists of Mathematics, Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning,Computer Awareness,General English.
  • For being Eligible to write this Exam you should have either

• 12 class paseed with mathematics as a compulsory Subject .

• Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with any one of the below subjects. Business Mathematics, Computational Mathematics,Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, Elementary Mathematics, Discrete Mathematics, Mathematics, Statistics,Business Statistics Or Elementary Statistics

• And Those who have done Bridge Course in Mathematics are also eligible to apply.

As seen from Eligibility point of View Yes man You are Eligible to write NIMCET 2011.

Notification has been out and its going to End on 28th of March 2011.So hurry Up !!

You Are Eligible & if you want to apply for it then Click here
2nd March 2011, 07:05 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

As you have done BCA so it mean that you have mathematics in your class 12th so it mean that you are eligible for NIMCET .

eligibility :

12 class paseed with mathematics as a compulsory Subject .

Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with any one of the below subjects. Business Mathematics, Computational Mathematics,Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, Elementary Mathematics, Discrete Mathematics, Mathematics, Statistics,Business Statistics Or Elementary Statistics
3rd March 2011, 06:35 PM
mishra245

NIMCET 2010 Eligibility:
Indian Nationals securing 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA (55% or 6.0/10 CGPA for SC/ST) in each of the examinations of

(i) 12th level with Mathematics and

(ii) Bachelor’s Degree of full time 3 year duration from a recognized University with any one of the following as one of the subjects

1. Mathematics
2. Statistics
3. Business Mathematics
4. Discrete Mathematics
5. Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science
6. Business Statistics
7. Computational Mathematics
8. Elementary Mathematics
9. Elementary Statistics

Those who have done Bridge Course in Mathematics are also eligible to apply. The percentages of marks for (i) and (ii) given above are to be calculated on the basis of method used by respective Board / University. Students completing degree from Open Universities are also eligible to apply provided their course is approved by UGC/AICTE / Distance Education Council (DEC) of Government of India.
4th March 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

SIR..
i am abhishek singh ,( [email protected] )
I have done bca with 69% from ptu Distance with 3 years math . and i have done 10 2, 60% with biology in 2007,
but sir i am also apear 10 2 with Math in 2011, it's result will come in may 2011, then i can't submit my 10 2 maths marksheet until 11 april..
then sir please tell me what I can do........ .

plz sir tell me as soon as possible
4th March 2011, 11:53 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

Eligibility for NIMCET 2011
  • Indian nationals securing 60% marks or 6.5/10 CGPA (55% or 6.0/10 CGPA for SC/ST) in each of the examinations of (i) 12th level with Mathematics and (ii) bachelor’s degree of full time 3 year duration from a recognized university with any one of (a) mathematics (b) statistics (c) business mathematics (d) discrete mathematics (e) mathematical foundations of computer science (f) business statistics (g) computational mathematics (h) elementary mathematics (i) elementary statistics; as one of the subjects.
  • Those who have done bridge course in mathematics are also eligible to apply. The percentage marks for (i) and (ii) above will be calculated on the basis of method used by respective board/ university.
  • Students completing degree from open universities are also eligible to apply provided their course is approved by UGC/AICTE and distance education council (DEC) of govt of India.
  • The candidates who are appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for NIMCET11. Such candidates shall have to furnish the proof of fulfilling the eligibility criteria of NIMCET11 preferably at the time of counseling/admission but not later than 31st August, 2011, failing which, their admission may be cancelled by the respective NITs. The state of eligibility is the state from where the candidates passed/appeared for graduation..
31st March 2011, 12:37 AM
Shubham9300

[QUOTE=rahul k;419266]Eligibility for NIMCET after BCA and 12th standard with Biology?

Sir,
According to your suggestion i had applied for NIMCET 2011 and now i had revived a mail form jtsecretary nimcet which is as under :-

" Dear Participant,

As per your attached documents You have not studied Mathematics as
one of the subjects at 12th Std.
If you have any proof of studing Mathematics at 12th level, send it
latest by 30th March 2011 or else your candidature shall be cancelled.

NIMCET Team"

Please tell me what i can do..........
2nd July 2011, 11:56 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible.

Because you already fulfill the 2 criteria from any one criteria required to sit for NIMCET.

One is you have maths in 12th....here you are not eligible

Second is you have any of the following subjects in graduation..
1. Mathematics
2. Statistics
3. Business Mathematics
4. Discrete Mathematics
6. Business Statistics
9. Elementary Statistics

You are eligible here..

Third is those who have done Bridge Course in Mathematics (you are eligible here too)

So you are absolutely eligible.
15th July 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

In Eligibility of NIMCET
Bridge course in Mathematics which is equal to what?
i finished the 12th with math but my percentage in math is 57.5.
if I do the Bridge course then I become eligibile for Nimcet or not
21st July 2011, 02:11 AM
tringle2011

i have got 56% marks on 12th level and got 70% of marks on graduation level. Am I eligeble for NIMCET-2012. PLZ suggest me soon...
10th August 2011, 03:07 PM
DN358
Banned

friend If You Have Completed Your 12th Exams With Maths And You Have A Bachelor Degree With 60% Marks From a Recognized University With Any One of The Following As One Of The Subjects As Mathematics, Statistics, Business Mathematics, Discrete Mathematics, Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science, Business Statistics, Computational Mathematics, Elementary Mathematics, Elementary Statistics, Then You Are Eligible to Apply for NIMCET Examination.

10th August 2011, 03:08 PM
DN358
Banned

my dear friend the following subjects in graduation..
1. Mathematics
2. Statistics
3. Business Mathematics
4. Discrete Mathematics
6. Business Statistics
9. Elementary Statistics
10th August 2011, 03:16 PM
DN358
Banned

10th August 2011, 03:29 PM
DN358
Banned

FRIEND you have any of the following subjects in graduation..
1. Mathematics
2. Statistics
3. Business Mathematics
4. Discrete Mathematics
6. Business Statistics
9. Elementary Statistics
30th September 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th in 2004 from pcm but now i wants to take admission in mbbs but for that i have to qualify 12th from bio so can i appear now 12th from only bio or i have to something else.
1st October 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i will complet my bca in 2011 and 10th % is 47.50, and 12th with ART's % is 61.69, so plz tell me i am eligible for NIMCET..........plz reply me
11th January 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th in 2009 with in side math and main subject biology with 56% my BCA compleated after 2 month first year mark is agrigret 55% and 2'nd year mark is 57% and weating my third year mark so , i Eligibility for NIMCET ex.plz tel me,,,,,,,,
11th January 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th im2009 with main paper biology and 2'nd paper math with 56%,and after 2 month completed my BCA with 1'st year 55% mark and 2'nd year 57 %mark and weating my final result ,i want to do MCA from NIMCET so im eligibility to applied form NIMCET plz reply me,,,,,,,,,,,
3rd February 2012, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

hello sir

i have completed my 12th passing year 2009 with main paper biology and 2'nd paper math with 56.20%,and after three month completed my BCA with 1'st year 63% mark and 2'nd year 64%mark and weating my final result ,i want to do MCA from NIMCET so im eligibility to applied form NIMCET plz reply me, thanks my emil id [email protected] ]
4th March 2012, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing arts in 12th and bca am i eligible for nimcet entrance exam 2012
21st April 2012, 05:22 PM
pradeep jadon

what is bridge course in mathematics?
1st August 2019, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am doing arts in 12th and bca am i eligible for nimcet entrance exam 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?