11th September 2012, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?

i am a final year B.Tech(IT) student .i want to guidance for which subject i choose in IAS

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects should I choose to become an IAS Officer being a candidate pursuing final year of MCA course?
  2. Which subjects to choose for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year BA?
  3. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  4. Subjects for IT students in IAS EXAM? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join IAS exam after passing B.Tech? Which subjects should I choose as optional subject?
  6. Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech in CSE?
  7. Which Optional subjects I should select to clear IFS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Engineering course?
  8. How should I start preparation for IAS Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  9. Which is the best way to prepare for IAS Exam? Which optional subjects should I choose for this exam being a candidate from B.Com course?
  10. Which Optional subjects should I choose for Civil Services Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech? Books and Magazines to prepare for this Exam?
  11. Which Optional Subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a Bio-Agri candidate?
  12. Is it better to choose subjects other than i had in graduation for IAS preparations?
  13. Which optional subjects should I choose to take IAS exam? -- [New]
  14. How to choose subjects for PCS exam? I am 23 years old and have done B.Tech in CSE
  15. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  16. Best courses to do being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in IT?
  17. Which subjects to choose in IAS and KAS exam after completing B.E in CS?
  18. How to prepare for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing 4th year of B.Tech course?
24th December 2012, 02:39 PM
prem shukla maddy

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?

HELLO SIR,
MYSELF PREM SHUKLA

I AM IN MERCHANT NAVY AS A SEAMAN AFTER MY 36 MONTHS OF SAILING I WILL BE A JUNIOR OR 3rd ENGINEER WITH PROPER CERTIFICATE SO AFTER CAN I APPLY FOR IAS EXAM.
30th April 2013, 05:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects should I choose for IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?

Selection of optional subject can be done according to your wish. The list of optional subjects is issued in the website of UPSC. But the subject of computer science is not included under the list. You can go with streams like Physics, civil engineering, management and so on. Try to select a comfortable subject of study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?