8th March 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Details about the UPSC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication?

I am doing my engg. 1 year in ece .I want to take up upsc exam for electronics and telecommunication . so i want the details of this exam . And i know nothing abut it. can you please help me out??

Related Questions:
  1. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. UPSC, Engineering Services Exam, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Details about the entrance exam for admission in Diploma in Architecture for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) engineer? -- [New]
  4. IES exam in Electronics and Communication after Engineering in IT?
  5. Entrance tests for admission to M.Tech. programs after B.E. in Electronics and Communication
  6. Books to be referred for NTPC Electronics and Telecommunication entrance exam?
  7. Sample question papers for UPSC exam in electronics and telecommunication branch
  8. IETE AMIETE-ET(Old Scheme) Power Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Syllabus of ONGC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication
  10. How to prepare for OAS exam after completing B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication? Procedure to prepare for it?
  11. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  12. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  13. Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream
  14. Syllabus and last 5 years question papers of J.E(Trans) of Mahatransco exam for electronics and telecommunication
  15. Previous 5 year Question Papers of IES Exam for Electronics & Telecommunication stream?
  16. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How much percentage is required in electronics and telecommunication?
  18. Mumbai University, BE in Electronics and Telecommunication, 4th Sem., Electronic Devices and Circuits-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
17th March 2012, 04:28 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the UPSC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my engg. 1 year in ece .I want to take up upsc exam for electronics and telecommunication . so i want the details of this exam . And i know nothing abut it. can you please help me out??
As per your query, it seems that you want to know about Engineering Service Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

Eligibility Criteria:
  • Candidate must hold a Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
  • The minimum eligible age is 21 years
  • The maximum age limit is as follows:
For General Category- 30 years
For OBC Category-33 years
For Sc/St category-35 years

The examination is conducted only in the four disciplines of engineering.
Mechanical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

Examination Format: (For Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)

• General Ability Test (Objective type)-200 marks.
  • Paper I and Paper II Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (Objective Type Questions)-200 marks each.
  • Paper I and Paper II Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering (Subjective Type)-200 marks each.

Syllabus: (For Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)

Paper I
  • Materials and Components
  • Physical Electronics
  • Electron Devices
  • IC's
  • Signals and Systems
  • Network theory
  • Electromagnetic Theory
  • Electronic Measurements and instrumentation

Paper II
  • Analog Electronic Circuits
  • Digital Electronic Circuits
  • Control Systems
  • Communication Systems
  • Microwave Engineering
  • Computer Engineering

For further information, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission.
13th April 2012, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the UPSC entrance exam for electronics and telecommunication?

is bca/mca student eligible for upsc exam / s sc ./jpsc /mpsc.plz reply me at [email protected]
8th July 2012, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

can electronics engineering student apply for the electronics and telecommunication vacancies
30th April 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Syllabs for e.c.e branch for appearing the upsc exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?