13th July 2014, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?

sir,
i am a student of btech 2nd yr food technology,at GNIT kolkata.
I want to get my training from some reputed institution in kolkata.
Please tell me the process or the name of the institutions
which offer summer training.Thank you,

Related Questions:
  1. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. How to do industrial training in Kolkata? I am a CSE B.Tech 2nd year student
  3. Training for 2nd year computer engineering student in Kolkata?
  4. List of the top institutions offering summer training for 2nd year chemical engineering students? I am a student of 2nd year student of chemical engineering at NIT, Durgapur
  5. Summer training for ECE 2nd year at BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  6. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  7. How to do summer training from Kolkata? I am a 2nd year electrical engineering student
  8. Companies offering 30 days Training programme for B.Tech(Information & Telecommunication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Summer training programme in a Govt Organization on VLSI in May-June?
  10. Training in Kolkata for Electronics & Communication?
  11. List of companies offering industrial training to chemical engineers(2nd year) in Kolkata vicinity?
  12. List of companies providing implant training to computer students? I'm a diploma student in computer technology(CT) 2nd year from Chennai
  13. List of institutions offering summer training in Chandigarh or Delhi? I'm in B.Tech(Electronics and communication engineering) 2nd year
  14. Institutions offering summer training for B.Tech 2nd year CSE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Summer Industrial Training/Internship programme for B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  16. Procedure to apply for Industrial Training programme in any 5 Star Hotel of Kolkata for B.Sc(Hotel Administration & Catering Technology) student?
  17. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  18. Which companies can give me summer training at Kolkata?
15th July 2014, 12:23 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?

There is not a huge scope in food technology in India since its applications is limited. However, there are opportunities for the candidates of food technology and lucrative career options is available if one excels in this field. You can do training in the below mentioned companies.

- Nestle
- Cadbury
- ITC
- AAI
- Trademark Company
- Ministry of Food and Its Quality
- Export of food stuff Sector
- Distilleries like Bisleri
24th October 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutions offering Training programme in Kolkata for B.Tech(Food Technology) 2nd year student?

i am a 2nd year btech,food technology student.i want to know how to approach companies for industrial training?
15th June 2017, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 5th semester in Food technology and quality assessment BSc. I want to do internship in Kolkata. So what to do
13th January 2020, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2nd year in food teck. I want to know how to approach companies for industrial trainning?
13th January 2020, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 2nd year of food tech. Student I want to know how to approach companies of industroal training at summer trainning programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?