31st July 2012, 02:45 PM
Sapna mehta

What is the minimum percentage required in MCA? Can I become lecturer after MCA? I have completed BCA with 53%

I have completed B.C.A. with 53%. Can i become lecturer after M.C.A.? And how many minimum per. Required in M.C.A.?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a lecturer after MCA? What is the minimum percentage required in MCA? I have completed MCA with 53%
  2. Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in entrance exam to study MCA in Oxford College, Bangalore? Minimum percentage required in BCA for admission? -- [New]
  4. Percentage required in BCA to join in MCA? How much is the fee structure?
  5. What is the minimum percentage required in BCA for admission in MCA?
  6. Am I eligible to study MCA being a BA graduate from Open University? Percentage required in BA and PGDCA to get admission in MCA?
  7. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable?
  8. What is the last date of sale of MCA forms? I have completed BCA and want to take admission in MCA
  9. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  10. JNU MCA eligibility based on percentage in 10th, 12th and Graduation (BCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  12. Possibility to join Distance MCA for BCA graduate? Course duration and fee of Part Time MCA?
  13. Minimum percentage required for admission in MCA course of IGNOU?
  14. What are the subjects to be taken in BCA and MCA? How much can be the salary? Wha is the qualification required for BCA after 12th and for MCA?
  15. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  16. Model papers of PGDCA exam?
  17. How should I prepare for MCA entrance exam? My 10th percentage is below 60
  18. Which is better between MCA management and MCA commerce when I have completed BCA?
7th August 2012, 12:29 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in MCA? Can I become lecturer after MCA? I have completed BCA with 53%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapna mehta View Post
I have completed B.C.A. with 53%. Can i become lecturer after M.C.A.? And how many minimum per. Required in M.C.A.?

Candidate who seeks to pursue Master of Computer Application [MCA] from most of the recognized Universities or Institutes, must have completed the Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks with Mathematics as one of the subjects or must have studied Mathematics at the +2 level. Candidate who have completed the BCA do not need to fulfill the Mathematics compulsion. Admission is through Entrance Examination conducted on various Levels including by the individual bodies of the Institution. The duration of the MCA program is three years.

In order to become a Lecturer one needs to qualify the National Eligibility Test [NET] conducted by the University Grant Commission. Candidate must hold a Masters Degree with a minimum of 55% marks [50% for the reserved candidates].
30th May 2013, 05:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required in MCA? Can I become lecturer after MCA? I have completed BCA with 53%

You must have at least 55% marks on MCA to apply for lecturer position. This is because, NET qualification is mandatory to join as lecturer in government colleges. In order to attend NET exam, candidate must have master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks. Private institutions admit candidates on the basis of their academic proficiency and teaching skills.
26th January 2015, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

I have completed mca with 72% can I become a lecturer in a private collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?