22nd September 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for Argument in court if I do LLB in distance education?

if i will do llb in distance education can i eligible to arguement in court?? is it useful to me pls suggest me...

22nd September 2012, 10:02 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Argument in court if I do LLB in distance education?

LL.B - Bachelor of Law, there is two types of Law Degree depending upon one's educational qualification and age.

Five years Integrated LL.B. can be pursed after 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board within 2o years.

Three years Law Degree can be pursed after completion of Graduation in any stream from a recognised University within the age of 30 years.

To be eligible for argument in the Court is allowed to those registered Licensed Advocate who has been issued a practice license by the All India Bar Council after completion of Law Degree whether it is through regular studies or through distant studies, no material.

So if you want Law degree as your profession, then you have to take a license from the All India Bar Council after completion of Law degree.
29th December 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Argument in court if I do LLB in distance education?

can i apply for judiciary competitive exam after completing llb through correspondence
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?