24th September 2012, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

When will be the entrance exam for BITS Pilani for admission in MSc in forensic science

When will the entrance exam held by bits pilani for addmission in msc in forensic science in 2013

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MSc forensic science after BDS graduation?
  2. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  3. Admission for M.Sc in Central Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad?
  4. How can I get admission in top institutes for B.Sc in Forensic Science in Maharashtra? Is there any entrance exam available for it? Scope of Forensic Science programme?
  5. Entrance exam for Forensic science for final year B.Sc (microbiology) student?
  6. Does BITS Pilani college in Goa offer Forensic Science
  7. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  8. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?
  9. How to go for MSc forensic science course? List of the colleges in India and entrance tests to be answered?
  10. BITS Pilani takes admission in its M.Sc program after 12th only or after doing B.Sc?
  11. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  12. How to do MSc in Forensic Science? Is ther any entrance exam for admission in MSc?
  13. Forensic colleges/universities in India for m.sc. in forensic science? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission process to do MSc from forensic science?
  15. How to take admission in BITS Pilani? I am a graduate in computer science
  16. Criteria for admission in MSc Forensic Science? Where can I get admission and what is the procedure of admission?
  17. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
15th August 2016, 01:38 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: When will be the entrance exam for BITS Pilani for admission in MSc in forensic science

BITS stands for Birla Institute of Technology & Science.It is a guiding Institute of Higher Education and a deemed University provides degree programs in Engineering, Sciences, Technology, Pharmacy, Management and Humanities. As you want to know date of entrance exam for BITS Pilani for admission in MSc in forensic science here, i telling you the same-

IMPORTANT TENTATIVE DATES-

Deadline to apply for BITSAT :January 2017

Test center allotment and announcement to candidates :Second weak of February 2017

Candidates to download the Hall tickets :First weak of April

BITSAT Online tests :In the month of June

CONTACT ADDRESS-

BITS, Pilani - 333 031 (Rajasthan) India
Phone: 01596-242205
Fax: 01596-244183
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?