15th March 2013, 01:15 PM
nimmi99

How to take admission in BITS Pilani? I am a graduate in computer science

Iam a graduate in computer science. My gate is not cleared and i want to take admission in bits pilani. Can i ? If yes then i want to know the pattern of question paper, which type of questions are asked and the syallabus. On which parts i should concentrate more during my preprations.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science
  2. Admission in BITS Pilani to study B.Tech for Diploma holder who had backlog in last semester?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  4. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  5. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  6. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?
  7. What is the value for MS from BITS Pilani Distance Education
  8. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  9. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in BITS Pilani through GATE?
  11. Admission in bits pilani for mtech degree without good GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which institutions are better, BITS Pilani or IIT Hyderabad? Which one to choose between Chemical, Civil and BITS Pilani?
  13. Provision of direct admission to board toppers in BITS, Pilani?
  14. What is the scope of chemical engineering from BITS Pilani? List of suitable colleges?
  15. Information about BITSAT examination? Which are the coaching centers for the exam?
  16. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani after scoring 94.5% in UPSC?
  17. Which are the colleges except BITS Pilani where I can get admission with BITSAT score of 238 and 83.2% in 12th course
  18. When will be the entrance exam for BITS Pilani for admission in MSc in forensic science
30th September 2017, 07:29 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BITS Pilani? I am a graduate in computer science

Birla Institute of Technology is one of the top institutes of India. This institute conducts its own entrance exam for admission in Master of Technology. It is called BITS Higher Degree entrance test.

Eligibility criteria for exam is:

>>Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in computer science engineering or Information technology or any other discipline with minimum 60% marks can apply for entrance exam.

>>The examination consists of two parts. First part consists of questions from mathematics, Physics, English and computer Programming. Second part has questions from qualifying degree programme.

You should concentrate on all these subjects to score better in entrance exam. Leaving any subject can lead to bad results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?