21st July 2011, 10:32 AM
zohaib ilahi

Age limit to appear for RRB entrance exam? Is it possible to write the exam at the age of 45?

dear sir, my mom wanted write exam for rrb.pls tell me what is the age limit.she is 45 now.is she can write exam and can get job.

11th September 2011, 08:51 PM
dipayan164

Default Re: Age limit to appear for RRB entrance exam? Is it possible to write the exam at the age of 45?

one can appear for this exam if the applicant is of age 18-30,however there are of course relaxations for reserved categories as per the government rules.
in this exam mainly general arithmetic, analytical , quantitative skills, general awareness of a candidate is tested.....
gudluck!
21st November 2011, 05:29 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: Age limit to appear for RRB entrance exam? Is it possible to write the exam at the age of 45?

one can appear for this exam if the applicant is of age 18-30,however there are of course relaxations for reserved categories as per the government rules.
in this exam mainly general arithmetic, analytical , quantitative skills, general awareness of a candidate is tested.....
1st January 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

with respect, i am anjali singh persuing bca 2nd year 4th sem and in 2 my subjects are commerce (including computer subject)
in which category i am eligible what is the age required for cds and in air force permanent commision
18th May 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

my mom is now with 39,is she can write any RRB exam?
28th December 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Can you tell me what is the educational qualification for T.C and T.T?
19th April 2014, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

what does mean age relaxations to write government jobs exam age limit above 35?
5th April 2017, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I am 45 years old and self employed. I would like to know that is it possible for me to try my luck in any government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?