27th September 2012, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved university

I have completed (I.T.I) Fitter. Now I want to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approve university

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved university
  2. How to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved university after completing ITI mechanical
  3. can I get admission in AICTE university after completing diploma in mechanical engineering from UGC approved university in distance learning mode
  4. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  5. How to take admission for AICTE approved distance learning in B.Tech?
  6. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  7. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  8. Does KSOU approved by AICTE or UGC being a candidate having completed Diploma in Mechanical and want to pursue B.Tech from KSOU?
  9. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is Maninmaniam Sundaranar University approved by AICTE UGC?
  11. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  12. How to do diploma in mechanical in AICTE approved college through distance learning after completing 12th from NIOS?
  13. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning(Affiliated to AICTE/DEC/UGC?
  14. Is the B.Tech Chemical Distance Learning Degree approved by UGC AICTE?
  15. How to do distance learning diploma in mechanical engineering from AICTE approved university
  16. Is distance learning B.Tech (Elect) is approved by UGC/AICTE? Is Lateral Entry available in Distance Education?
  17. List of institutes offering AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance learning? I have done B.SC in chemistry and have 4 years work experience
  18. Does KSOU college have AICTE, UGC and DEC approval for distance mode learning? -- [New]
28th November 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved university

how do to distanc education for diplom in macanical trad ,after,tenth
14th May 2014, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma mechanical distance learning course in AICTE and UGC approved university

Iam complete DME in karnataka open university.the university Was approved by AICTE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?