16th April 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

How to join in B.E Aeronautical Engineering in Coimbatore after finishing 12th?

I FINISH 12TH EXAMINATION I WANT TO JOIN TO BE Aeronautical engineering IN COIMBATORE ARE CHENNAI . HOW TO JOIN ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to join 2nd year aeronautical engineering after finishing BSc CS
  3. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to join in engineering college after finishing 12th? What is the procedure?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering? I am doing 12th
  7. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  8. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  9. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I doAeronuatical engineering after finishing diploma?
  11. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  12. What are the pharmaceutical courses offered in colleges of Coimbatore after completing 12th?
  13. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course?
  14. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  15. Can we do Aeronautical Engineering after finishing Diploma? Do we have to answer any entrance exam?
  16. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Percentage required to join marine engineering after finishing 12th exam?
  18. Top 10 universities which offer B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad? Percentage required in 12th to study Aeronautical in Abroad? -- [New]
27th May 2012, 07:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in B.E Aeronautical Engineering in Coimbatore after finishing 12th?

Aspirants who have completed HSC course can seek admission to B.E/B.Tech. Pass in 12th must have been obtained with Science as the main subject and with minimum 50% marks. Apart from this, you must possess valid AIEEE score. TNEA score is also enough to obtain admission in colleges of Tamil Nadu. Detailed information on admission procedure can be collected from the official website of the concerned institution.
23rd June 2014, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join in B.E Aeronautical Engineering in Coimbatore after finishing 12th?

i am completed in intermediate with 95% .and how to join in aeronaatical ingineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?