4th January 2012, 02:59 PM
sprajput04

Date, qualification and percentage required for IBPS PO and Clerk Common Exam?

i want to know about the date and qualification with persentage required for ibps po and cleark common exam.

7th March 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date, qualification and percentage required for IBPS PO and Clerk Common Exam?

what documents are required OBC candidates for bank clerk interview
10th March 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date, qualification and percentage required for IBPS PO and Clerk Common Exam?

Hw much score to get job n i am genral
5th May 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

when is the ibpo entrance test and what is the qualificationage percentage required for ibps po and clerk common exam
13th May 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

How much 12th % are required for IBPS exam?
18th June 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

what will be the date of ibps clerk exam for 2012?
22nd June 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i did my inter .am i eligible for IBPS clerical exam.can u tell the approximate final date of conducting ibps clerk exam of 2012 and its details.pls send to [email protected]
29th June 2012, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit and percentage required for ibps
7th August 2012, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

in ssc , inter i have 60%, in degree i have 58%, am eligible for IBPS PO ?
20th September 2012, 05:11 AM
Unregistered

I am B.A passed with 35%. Can i get job in bank?
17th October 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

what is the age specified for IBPS clerks and POs? is there any relaxation for women candidates?
2nd November 2012, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

I am just 12th pass for 56% can i apply for clerical post . . . . . .my [email protected]
18th January 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for bank po n clerk. Plz Rply quickly
21st February 2013, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

If I get a third division marks in B.Sc(with physics honouqce).Can I eligible for po jobs ?
15th June 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

MY PERCENTAGE IN 12TH 73% IN SCIENCE AND GRADUATE BA IN 47%,CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR PO JOB,CLERK AND ASSESTENCE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?