27th September 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Air force after passing 12th with 82% from Gujarat Board

sir, i am passed 12th with 82% form gujrat bord , so please tells me how can i join air force?
you can send me e mail at" [email protected]".my age is 17 year.,pease replay soon.

5th October 2012, 09:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Air force after passing 12th with 82% from Gujarat Board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir, i am passed 12th with 82% form gujrat bord , so please tells me how can i join air force?
you can send me e mail at" [email protected]".my age is 17 year.,pease replay soon.

You have completed 12th standard with above 82% from Gujrat Board so you are applicable for NDA and NA exam.But NDA exam not require any kind of percentage marks.

So you can try for NDA exam which exams recruit the candidate for Indian Air force Exam.

NDA Stands for National Defence Academy examination and this examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission twice in a year as namely NDA I and NDA II .

If you have completed 12th standard from recognized board with science department you are applicable for NDA exam.Commerce student are applicable for only Indian Army branch.

But your age should be in between 16.5 to 19 years.There are no are no age relaxation for Reserved category . Only unmarried male candidate are applicable for NDA exam.You must have citizenship of India.

Your age is 17 years old so , you are definitely applicable for NDA exam.

The selection procedure for NDA exam is 1) Written Test. 2) Personal Interview.

I hvae attached the Physical fitness criteria for NDA/NA Exam so please check it now and compare with your Physical fitness.

NDA I and NDA II exam date already over for this year so if you want to join in NDA then you can wait for Next notification of NDA I and II exam in 2013 Exam.

For more detail regarding NDA visit UPSC official website: http://upsc.gov.in

5th October 2012, 10:45 PM
R.A.SINGHAM

Default Re: How can I join Air force after passing 12th with 82% from Gujarat Board

if your interest is in going to air force then you have to physical fit,your height must be up to 5.5ft and then you can fill the form,after filling it you want to crack the exam only then you will be allotted to air force
5th October 2012, 10:52 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

You can join Indian Air Force after passing 12th through appearing and cracking NDA(National Defence Academy) entrance exam conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II. There is no requirements of any percentage of marks in 12th for application to NDA.

To be eligible to apply for Indian Air Force wing of NDA, one must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subject of studies within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental Fitness.

The NDA can be applied on line by paying requisite fees for the exam. The selection is through written exam followed by personal Interview along with Physical Fitness and Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in
17th April 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Any type of knee condition requiring for NDA physical test???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?